The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don't think I know what a legal/illegal screen is anymore. Between the Warriors for the last several years and the Heat are pretty bad with it too this series. It's an issue leaguewide.

It needs to be addressed within the league's officiating in the offseason, if it hasn't previously been addressed, but I think it's something that needs to be tightened up on

I don't think I know what a legal/illegal screen is anymore. Between the Warriors for the last several years and the Heat are pretty bad with it too this series. It's an issue leaguewide.

It needs to be addressed within the league's officiating in the offseason, if it hasn't previously been addressed, but I think it's something that needs to be tightened up on

The screens that baffle me are the ones when the screener does a full 360 just following the defender around and preventing them from getting over or under

The screens that baffle me are the ones when the screener does a full 360 just following the defender around and preventing them from getting over or under

GS offense is so revolutionary nothing like it. Almost like they're playing a different game.

Don’t remember the last time someone went thru concussion protocol during the playoffs.

Lakers are probably doing whatever they can to avoid that.

1683809782527.png

1683809856195.png

IMG_7312.jpeg

IMG_7311.jpeg

EYE know what an illegal screen looks like

I def don’t know what a foul is anymore

But if you need a tutorial on illegal screens just watch the Miami Heat play.
Y'all really think the Lakers don't foul or set illegal screens? Like, in all honesty? You think Bron not getting called for a single foul in game 1 was legit? All teams set illegal screens, all teams foul. Some get penalized for it more than others.

Y'all do know what fouls and illegal screens are. You know what charges and blocking fouls are too. You also know what officiating bias and rigging is too...but some ain't ready for that chat.

Serious question, is there any significance to the 30 cents?

Lol very fair question i absolutely hate when my account has cents just chilling

If i ever got extra cents i just toss it in a bet to make the account back to even.. so i had $738.30 but now i got $138.00

Shoutout your knicks to btw. Need sixers win tonight and yall continue to keep playing

I def don’t know what a foul is anymore

But if you need a tutorial on illegal screens just watch the Miami Heat play.

I agree that players can and would adjust. However, league prioritizes offense. No way does Silver want these games back to the low scoring days.
This is the only way the league can control the games and follow scripts

Back
Top Bottom