The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1683816689971.gif

Good boy

Wiggins and Green came through for Klay, smh. This dude had 10 pts in 37 mins. Put up 12 shots through for quarters... WTF. He's gotta be -4529352094801984108 on the court wit the rest of them.

You not safe either.

You wanna join that side please do.

I'm safe bro. EYE am teflon :smokin

You call it hiding I call it playing both sides.

Snake behavior.

Nothing is worse than the fake objective fans in here who flip sides after each game.

What both sides am I playing? You talmbout Taylor Swift and Dua Lipa? Otherwise you are tripping. I have made it clear that I root for Steve but on a game-to-game basis I do not have the ability to guess who will win so I don't try to guess. That exact uncertainty is why I don't bet. However, at the end of day, 9/10 the better team wins but either way I have absolutely no control over the outcome and it it will have no bearing on my life so why should I be upset about it?

I am not involved with the NBA and I don't bet so I make no money from the NBA. While I have preferred outcomes, my happiness is generally unaffected if my undesired outcome occurs. I have ZERO reason to exhibit bias. How does any of that make me fake objective?

Back
Top Bottom