The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

School year done b. AP testing finished, state Testing next week, Seniors last day is the 23rd. Everything is basically just study hall and for attendance purposes only.

Also I think y'all vastly underrating my technological capabilities. This stuff doesn't take much time at all. I know most the posters up here are old and have to call IT to adjust their brightness on their computers but come on now lol.

I remember as a kid thinking it was so crazy how other kids in other parts of the country would get out of school in early May.

Wonder how confident the GS contingent will be now that their prayers of AD not being available didn't come true?
Didn't want him to be hurt. Him playing doesn't mean he's 100% tho. He could play through dizziness. Lightheadedness. Light sensitivity. They were winning yesterday. He only missed the last 4 minutes. If he's playing through all of those things, he'll be less aggressive by nature.

Didn't want him to be hurt. Him playing doesn't mean he's 100% tho. He could play through dizziness. Lightheadedness. Light sensitivity. They were winning yesterday. He only missed the last 4 minutes. If he's playing through all of those things, he'll be less aggressive by nature.

I already said GS was winning yesterday regardless of AD's injury.

Lets see Draymond and Wiggins do that again though, on the road.

What if that elbow to the head released a dopamine AD couldn’t previously unlock

And dude comes back playing like a combination of Hakeem Olajuwon and Kevin Duckworth :lol:

Huh? Did I miss something? Philly blowing them off the court tonight.

Doc Rivers is their coach. You know how many series leads he’s given up? :lol:

I think the Sixers pull it off tho, they’re clicking. Boston IDK what’s going on there with Mazzulla and finishing games.

All the gotta do is call the game fair. All we been asking for since game 1.

Lakers ain't scary. Refs is terrifying.
Hard continually playing 8v5. How do you even play defense? Hands behind our back? Even then you got dlo, schroder, and reaves swiping through and kicking their legs.

**** is so blatant :lol: got warriors haters at my work even saying the ref been one sided

TameSpryCub-max-1mb.gif

This half assed attempt at globalization....

One reason it works for soccer is that they have clubs from different nations playing each other. Another is that it is a completely separate process from their respective countries' club seasons.

I won't care basketball is basketball but this won't land the way they think it should IMO

Doc Rivers is their coach. You know how many series leads he’s given up? :lol:

I think the Sixers pull it off tho, they’re clicking. Boston IDK what’s going on there with Mazzulla and finishing games.
Lucky for doc, mazulla on thr other side.
Officer jim gonna have a big game
:emoji_oncoming_police_car: :emoji_cop:

Back
Top Bottom