The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Steve Kerr started an entire social media movement with his flopping allegations

Now I know why Jordan beat his asss

Embiid playing like he deserves his MVP
Maxey playing like he wants Poole's contract
Harden turning the temperature up on the dryer
Tobias in his Forest Hills Drive era
Even Doc can't mess that up

Ham might give Lebron some competition as far as generational liars go tho. Yall should look up his statement after he tried to block Poole's shot from the sideline :lol:

ezgif-2-c84fc2f93d.gif

Non Basketball related but does anyone know what's going on with Jamie Foxx? A month ago reports were saying he was on the mend to now folks are saying to expect the worst. Praying for him

Was wondering about this as well.

Latest reports say his family is "preparing for the worst"

Hopefully this isn't the case.

They don't care bro. . I don't understand the point of willingly implementing a flawed system but whatever. It won't create prestige and everyone from top to bottom has already outlined the risk of failure here.
Aren't guys already tired and taking games off in the regular season. Why add more meaningless games? Cash grabs at the players body expense. Goofy as hell boy

Hold on ya'll aren't even trolling... ya'll are deadass about the refs being on L.A's side... after last nights game?? :rofl: :rofl:

The Lakers for the YEAR averaged 26 FTA per game, the Lakers against GS have been about 8-10 attempts under that number 4/5 games this series, against the team that fouls the most in the entire league.

that's some insane mental gymnastics to be playing here

Hold on ya'll aren't even trolling... ya'll are deadass about the refs being on L.A's side... after last nights game?? :rofl: :rofl:

The Lakers for the YEAR averaged 26 FTA per game, the Lakers against GS have been about 8-10 attempts under that number 4/5 games this series, against the team that fouls the most in the entire league.

Watch the game and put the fandom aside
Analyze how they are calling it, not just on one side, but both. See which team gets away with more contact and how they are able to bait the officials. I am fine if you call ticky tack fouls, but be consistent and allow the other team to do it as well. Game one was horrible and one of worst games i have watched.

Them boys delusional man. I can’t believe the **** I’m reading :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom