The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

We get freeze freeze van cowherd and you got WASHED KING WASHED KING schrute

Spider-Manmeme.jpg

Touché. I’m talking about the other warriors fans too tho.

How you complaining about refs in a game you won with the refs clearly giving you favorable calls though? (I’m not complaining either, it’s a home elimination game, the refs are going to be on your side). Like what are we doing?

Is there any basketball discussion to be had or is everything just “refs rigged it” or “this coach sucks”?

7solo49i9aza1.jpg

🤡 srsly how do people watch him I’m not a fan of someone yelling in my face with some nonsense take :lol:

Touché. I’m talking about the other warriors fans too tho.

How you complaining about refs in a game you won with the refs clearly giving you favorable calls though? (I’m not complaining either, it’s a home elimination game, the refs are going to be on your side). Like what are we doing?

Is there any basketball discussion to be had or is everything just “refs rigged it” or “this coach sucks”?
Complaining about refs really it ain’t it. But that’s going on everywhere. Knicks fans. Heat fans. Kind of the easy thing to do. That’s why when people on here ask about coaching adjustments, I always ask “what would you do”

not gonna lie would be glorious to see both the celtics and suns get eliminated tonight but i think the exact opposite will happen

suns and celtics winning tonight

Steve Kerr started an entire social media movement with his flopping allegations

Now I know why Jordan beat his asss

At this point, until the league actually does something about it, as much as I hate it, you would be a fool to not have it in your arsenal. Play the game.

not gonna lie would be glorious to see both the celtics and suns get eliminated tonight but i think the exact opposite will happen

suns and celtics winning tonight

I don't trust Doc in games like this...but I also don't have faith in Mezulla.

Having to depend on Harden and Doc in a crucial elimination game...I can't say I am comfortable.
Me trying to relax in the office right now:

Sometimes you believe certain posters are better then the thread nonsense...

Clearly I was wrong...

I clearly jumped the gun on making my comment based on what happened to him last night. But I’m not walking back what I said entirely.

AD really does wince, grimace and fall to the ground during games more than any player I’ve ever seen and a lot of it is on fairly routine contact.

But getting hit right in the temple is not routine.

At this point, until the league actually does something about it, as much as I hate it, you would be a fool to not have it in your arsenal. Play the game.
But if it was Doc Rivers every mf’er on tv and every mf’er with a twitter account would be killing him

Back
Top Bottom