The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

he quit being a laker fan when kobe retired and they signed lebron.
Just when they signed bron when Kobe retired. I was excited for my youngins. Then they signed bronze. And he dumped all my young drafts that we had to lose for years and accumulated.

Rip Kobe
Rip Dr. buss.
Rip Chick.

**** the buss kids.

T0INE T0INE you picking up young cuz from the airport to start vacation?

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

Freeze is holdin it down lol, consistently brings it as it should

But bro after the last few years as hard as he go on LAL- I can’t tell if he was being sarcastic in this or not lol, I remember reading it and being like wut the hayle

92E35BB2-410B-4F00-B591-E3DDE5AE14EF.jpeg
Yeah, I changed my mind. It's not cap when I say Bron is great though. He one of the goats. He just ain't the only one. **** bron tho. :lol:

This can't be safe over time, right? Like as you age? That's OD. Man's was so fed up with his height he went out and got limb lengthening surgery.

Other dudes going to show up at the high school reunion with new cars and he's going to show up a new height. 7 inches taller. Just wow.

It’s a fairly new medical technology, so I don’t think there’s much data on the effect yet. But it just stands to reason to me that if you cheat nature/genetics like that, you’re bound to be punished for it eventually, one way or another.

Time to enjoy some stress free basketball games tonite.

Don’t let these Knickerbockers steal game 6 tomorrow tho :evil:

Back
Top Bottom