The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Really had Joker out there until 2 mins left when the lead never dipped under 25 :lol:

Even KD and Book were sitting since 5 mins earlier :rofl:

Aye
sabu (1).png

All respect to Book and I'm not going to post a manifesto but I hope people will once and for all admit that KD has never had that dog in him and that he is a front runner of the highest degree. When the chips are down there is always someone else to take the heat. In OKC it was Russ, in GS it was Dray, in Brooklyn it was Nash and Kyrie and in Phoenix it will be CP3, Monty or Ayton. It just isn't right. Dude gets let off the hook by the media too many times. His playing for GS was one of the most egregious acts of cowardice that I've ever seen. People forget that he wet the bed in the closeout game against the dubs at home when he was with OKC. I now understand why Brooklyn gave up on him and allowed him to leave because unless Durant is ok a superteam he looks funny in the light. I sad some pretty harsh things about Ayton back when they lost in the finals and for that I am sorry and apologized to people in private messages because I went in too tough on Bool, Ayton and Monty. Sadly, I was right about Ayton and Monty. Coach Bud should thank Monty every day because if not for Monty being a worse coach than Coach Bud, Coach Bud wouldn't have a championship. Lastly, I hope Mr and Mrs. Sarver are somewhere enjoying their life while this dumpster fire of a team failed again.

IMG_1357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom