The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Finally saw the video.

url
Nvm
Have a blessed Friday y'all

Last edited:
wow nuggets won in 6....my guy chris paul is just not meant to win in his career like many greats before him :frown:

interesting C 6ers get 2 games rest for game 7 but lakers warriors only 1 if it goes to 7......

They gave up 2 role guys and picks (which probably won’t be great) for KD. They still have their picks every other year that they can trade on draft night. Don’t really think they mortgaged much.

Again, we‘ll see what moves they can make with Ayton and CP3, but the team was left for dead prior to the trade. I’d rather have 2 elite talents than 1 and role players.
Just to clarify- over the next 7 years they own the rights to 2 of their first rounders

Their 2028 is a swap

Going to say this again- i wouldn’t assume those nets picks are worthless, already starting in 2025

But I agree that the suns were not doing anything with the pre Durant roster. They were just being overrated after though- especially with the depth theory

Back
Top Bottom