The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

him Portland.

Sí!
634D9CBD-4CAE-4795-93D5-33AF9706938E.jpeg
Pdx gotta get Dame some ‘help’

Who was saying the nuggs had mediocre help, I’m need receipts

I know what BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE been saying about Murray and porter all season, but who else thought his help was poor

It was a combination of Media and NT takes. I unfortunately don't keep receipts, but I dod remember that was the argument when I was debating Embiid for MVP vs Joker and when I asked if the Nuggets were contenders.

Marcus Smart with some quotes.

Not mad at this at all.

Him and Will Hardy (who he was on the bench with last year) are the 2 youngest coaches in the league. These dudes gotta start somewhere. Took Spo a few years to get going and even Bron wanted him gone at first :lol:

Have said it a few times in here, but getting an off-season to build a strong staff around him will be extremely beneficial. Everything this year was thrown together, and then Mighty Mouse split mid season for the GT job.

6F83E9A5-CC52-45E5-99E5-C9D22186CA58.gif

Jumping back on the Nuggets bandwagon,preparing for the inevitable tonight I see :lol:

Is he a Kings fan, Clipper fan, Pels fan, or GS fan?

I still have not figured out who he roots for. A true chaos agent and criminal only one of his kind.

I don't think it's a mistake quite yet.
The new CBA rules are gonna make it even tougher to build truly great dominant teams.

I think the quality of the average championship team. Is gunna go down a bit from what we are use to.

and imo Book + KD + Role guys who can shoot is enough to be contenders going forward.

Id rather have KD then go start rolling dice on draft picks hoping you get a guy good enough to pair with Booker.
I will admit I am in my feelings, so I might have jumped the gun.

But I feel that the Durant trade has shrunk the margin of error the Suns have for offseason moves, and puts them on the clock to win a championship in the next couple of years.

So Ayton and a washed Paul need to fetch you the majority of the defense, shooting, and bench support to be a title contender. That seems like a tough ask of the front office right now.

KD+Book is obviously better than Book+Bridges as a foundation. But all those picks, plus Cam Johnson, plus what they could have gotten for Crowder, on top of Ayton and Paul, probably allows you to add way more complimentary pieces to this team

I mean if KD was like three years younger, or the CBA was not so harsh, I maybe don't really feel this way.

So time will tell, but I am inclined to believe that without that KD trade, the Suns would be in a better spot going forward.

But again, it could just be me being sad right now, I dunno :lol:

I figured CP0 might end up on the Lakers bench like the rest of the ringless stars of age.

Can’t see a more fitting end to that scumbag’s career than being on a heavily favored and stacked super team only to lose in the finals to a workman like squad ala The Mailman in 2004.

First step to that is Dubious finding a new home so I’m gonna chill.

Back
Top Bottom