The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1667532041921.png

Starting to feel bad for Wiseman.
francis.png

He's a problem but not the only one. He's gonna get killed the most out of everybody though right or wrong

I alluded to this the other day. Making the young kid a scapegoat is terrible. You knew he was going to be a project. Don’t act surprised now that he doesn’t fit your timeline. No need for steph to embarrass him like that. Pull him to the side during a stoppage of play.

GSW will figure it out but I think a trade will have to happen for them to repeat.

Nike misses more often that hits with these jerseys. When they get it right it’s great, but when it’s bad it’s really bad

I alluded to this the other day. Making the young kid a scapegoat is terrible. You knew he was going to be a project. Don’t act surprised now that he doesn’t fit your timeline. No need for steph to embarrass him like that. Pull him to the side during a stoppage of play.

GSW will figure it out but I think a trade will have to happen for them to repeat.
#LEADERSHIP

You’re like clockwork.

Nobody in here cares what you take great pleasure in :lol:

You’re on some dish it but can’t take it type stuff.

"yOu'rE oN sOMe dISh iT bUt cAnT tAkE iT tYpE sTufF"

017893c94e06ae00818dbf05026ea6df1052c87e.gifv

***** shut up :lol:

Ya'll love to get on some weird **** when ****** return jokes. First it was a "lecturing" when ****** flew jokes back. Now it's "you can't take it".

Based on what *****? :lol: Are we not talking **** like we always do? Are ****** NOT supposed to joke back?

Nike misses more often that hits with these jerseys. When they get it right it’s great, but when it’s bad it’s really bad

Spurs have the best city unis this year by far.

Also like the Mavs, Lakers, Pelicans, and Celtics.

The Hornets **** unis aren't bad either.

Don't know wtf the Warriors are doing with their city unis with those piss stains on the front. :lol: :smh:

Makes it doubly worse cuz they had one of the best city unis last season.

Big Sean helped designed the Pistons' city unis this year and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom