The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Alright he said sorry so rescind the suspension immediately. And the ADL better not try to accept the $500K now that the apology has been granted.

Since thats been cleared up are we to expect an apology and thorough explanation of Nets owner Joe Tsai and Alibaba's cultural genocide of Uyghur Muslims? Or does that not warrant an apology, explanation or discussion?

I think we all know the answer.

My only take on Kyrie…Yo been moving like he looking for smoke any/everywhere n daring em to get yo out the paint for a while now so it is what is…Consequences n such, can’t feel anything for him

04152131-CCE4-4CAA-BC10-68A5A5ADF921.gif

Honestly...I think this is just him going full heel and embracing his "narratives"...just like what KD has done in the past year or so. Makes sense w/ them in NYC. Gotta get the computers putin.

I'm not mad at it :lol:

I read his quotes yesterday and they read like someone on a Kyrie parody account. He know's what he's doing. KD literally just gave a ***** a whole JOB that he met on one of his burner accounts :lol:

And this is right AFTER the bubble season (maybe even during the end of it)...so slightly pre-vax comments and all that :lol:

I have zero sympathy for him. He knew exactly what he was doing w/ that tweet and it's precise timing...and knew what the fallout would be. I didn't see the Black Hebrew angle coming tho :lol:

Qai wants to be a martyr, but he isn't willing to lose out on the bag
agent working overtime trying to put out his fire. probably got sponsors ready to drop him. does he still have nike line?

At an outdoor table sat the brass of the three-time NBA champion Golden State Warriors: owner Joe Lacob, GM Bob Myers, coach Steve Kerr and head trainer Rick Celebrini. They peppered Wiseman with questions and Wiseman, as unintimidated by the company as he was by the expensive steak on the plate in front of him, calmly answered.

Do you like to go to parties, one of them asked.

“I don’t go to parties,” he replied.

“Clearly impressive,” said Myers, recalling that dinner three months later. “I wonder how I would perform as a 19-year-old with a bunch of 40-, 50-, 60-year-olds at dinner.”

It was at that point that the Warriors knew what to do with the No. 2 pick in the draft. For months, they had been unsure. Wiseman, the raw prospect from Memphis, Georgia’s Anthony Edwards and YouTube sensation LaMelo Ball were options. So was trading the pick.

But at that dinner, they decided Wiseman had what it takes to become the future face of the franchise

Qai wants to be a martyr, but he isn't willing to lose out on the bag
agent working overtime trying to put out his fire. probably got sponsors ready to drop him. does he still have nike line?
He can get them Back in LA

AC got manscaped
AR hit a shoe deal
And my qb Matt Ryan bout to get a deal with Door Dash

Reactions: DLF
At an outdoor table sat the brass of the three-time NBA champion Golden State Warriors: owner Joe Lacob, GM Bob Myers, coach Steve Kerr and head trainer Rick Celebrini. They peppered Wiseman with questions and Wiseman, as unintimidated by the company as he was by the expensive steak on the plate in front of him, calmly answered.

Do you like to go to parties, one of them asked.

“I don’t go to parties,” he replied.

“Clearly impressive,” said Myers, recalling that dinner three months later. “I wonder how I would perform as a 19-year-old with a bunch of 40-, 50-, 60-year-olds at dinner.”

It was at that point that the Warriors knew what to do with the No. 2 pick in the draft. For months, they had been unsure. Wiseman, the raw prospect from Memphis, Georgia’s Anthony Edwards and YouTube sensation LaMelo Ball were options. So was trading the pick.
But at that dinner, they decided Wiseman had what it takes to become the future face of the franchise
I remember that reporter from the Bay Area “something Spears” was on Bay Area radio pre draft saying Wiseman was the smartest kid he met. He described him as calm and he was so impressed with his Mandarin skills.

They were clowning the idea of drafting the “future bust” Lamelo Ball.

Back
Top Bottom