The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Starting to feel bad for Wiseman.
francis.png

He's a problem but not the only one. He's gonna get killed the most out of everybody though right or wrong

Leadership huh :pimp:

This would have been perfect from the start.

But it’s gotten to a point where no one believes him.

They were never going to believe him. So its irrelevant whether he said this from the start or not.

It was about making an example out of him and sending a message. And don't you for one second think that the message was just about condemning Antisemitism.

I really hope people move past it. This is as even as its going to get. Just leave it alone now. It will only get worse

dubs missing the vets that made up the supporting cast (otto, belly, gp2). got to be patient while the young kids develop.

no divincenzo in that second unit means they have to play a lot of ty jerome, who's not ready yet. of course divincenzo isn't going to make or break your squad but his 8-10 minutes are important since he can space the floor and defend.

I’m not paying attention to the situation really but are the directors/producers of the film catching the same amount of heat as Kyrie or nah?

no divincenzo in that second unit means they have to play a lot of ty jerome, who's not ready yet. of course divincenzo isn't going to make or break your squad but his 8-10 minutes are important since he can space the floor and defend.
You know the bench squad is bad when Ty Jerome was the only bench player in the positive.

Let's see what adjustments will be made.

At an outdoor table sat the brass of the three-time NBA champion Golden State Warriors: owner Joe Lacob, GM Bob Myers, coach Steve Kerr and head trainer Rick Celebrini. They peppered Wiseman with questions and Wiseman, as unintimidated by the company as he was by the expensive steak on the plate in front of him, calmly answered.

Do you like to go to parties, one of them asked.

“I don’t go to parties,” he replied.

“Clearly impressive,” said Myers, recalling that dinner three months later. “I wonder how I would perform as a 19-year-old with a bunch of 40-, 50-, 60-year-olds at dinner.”

It was at that point that the Warriors knew what to do with the No. 2 pick in the draft. For months, they had been unsure. Wiseman, the raw prospect from Memphis, Georgia’s Anthony Edwards and YouTube sensation LaMelo Ball were options. So was trading the pick.

But at that dinner, they decided Wiseman had what it takes to become the future face of the franchise
Sounds like how the W's (different management/owner) were so impressed with Todd Fuller in the 96 Draft because of his high basketball IQ lolol.

Passed up Kobe and Steve Nash for a dude with a 5.0 GPA lol.

Nets, yall dont need him, yall need Patrick Beverly. Just trade Ky to the Lakers already, get it over with.

Back
Top Bottom