The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Cant wait to see how he plays when Miami gets physical with him

As soon as he starts having that “I don’t wanna be here” look on his face the series is over
This that look I was talking about :rofl:
1684428386027.png

Y’all better watch your words on Dame, he’s bulletproof because he’s “loyal” :lol:

Aka he’s making money and don’t wanna leave

Harden wanna go somewhere that gives him freedom to be himself. Dribble 1k times and take them BS stepbacks. :lol:

I remember getting killed for saying him and Russ are the same, now look.

Physical post play is one thing. Physical post play with a 6’11 275 pounder with that talent level id a whole different thing. Between Bron’s foot and his age, asking him to play the Dray role right now is insane :lol:

Yeah the entire game would be crazy but he can do it for spurts and the 4th or if Rui gets in foul trouble.

My main premise is It’s more beneficial to have him play Jokic and keep AD on the backside. Bron doesn’t have to use much effort on offense because AD will eat regardless.

Nike shouldn't terminate Ja's contract, but they should pause promotion and expansion of his brand for now

It is mad hard to get a signature shoe with Nike, let alone in a packed basketball roster like Nike has. Homie just threw it all away to be an 'IG' gangsta.

Wholeheartedly believe inserting Obi Toppin into Dubious Handle’s role will yield better returns.

Meaning dudes don’t necessarily need a supposed all nba player in return for son.

However, say Embiid in some surprising fashion says he wants the Knicks…
5A5C6BA6-4225-47FA-BE15-D65DF67FB835.jpeg

+ the necessary picks

But no one else is on the table for this Big who has been injury prone since day 1 about to be on the wrong side of 30.
Really wouldn’t mind donating Dubious somewhere to get Alec Burcs the Great back.

But Mitch especially stays.

i don’t see people talking enough about AD is going to eat all series against the nuggets.

They have absolutely nothing for him.

He went from playing the DPOY in the first round to the greatest defensive player of this generation in the 2nd round to what?

Back
Top Bottom