The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Why he talking ****?

He ain learn from Brooks and Jamychal Green?
Coach Ham too young in this coaching game. Lebron is too old. Only way they’re winning is if Lebron drops 40!!

All jokes aside. I think the Heat have a higher chance of beating the Celtics than the Lakers…the Nuggets. Also shame on ESPN for giving the Heat 3% chance lol.

Ayesha could definitely take some lessons from Savannah
She's embarrassed Steph way too many times
Her being a conservative is some nasty nasty work, but not surprised after her previous comments

347093750_262939926201587_3944066966299759607_n.png

Look like a scrapped Yeezy model.

Current hardens are better than those.

Gotta see them in some more colorways first. Got potential, but def look like some yeezys.

And them hardens probably the nicest sig shoes Ive seen in a loong time….I just hate they gotta be Harden’s 😂

Steph ain't do nothing but keep housing away from a bunch of ****** who wanna talk about their "struggle" of not being able to afford housing while making 250K a year :lol:

A HERO

Probably something a celebrity chose to make public or involves the public. Likely Steph/Ayesha related
Yup. But I've expressed my view on fame before on NT it's not a new stance.

This is just another example of why being famous sucks. Nothing about your life becomes a secret it seems terrible honestly.

I don't think the nimby stuff falls into that category
It does though. It's their personal lives and has nothing to do with basketball. Is it even really "newsworthy"? It's not to me. They're probably not even the only ones in the neighborhood who are opposing whatever is happening.

It does though. It's their personal lives and has nothing to do with basketball. Is it even really "newsworthy"? It's not to me. They're probably not even the only ones in the neighborhood who are opposing whatever is happening.
For me it's just jokes. I could be wrong but I think if anybody was writing letters opposing development in their neighborhood, that information would be known to the rest of the community. And I think they were just asking for higher fencing anyway

Back
Top Bottom