The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

So it’s either trade Jo or trade Tobias/Maxey for Dame

I do not want Dame on a 5 year max and a depleted roster. If Harden walks, then I think we should blow it up and try to land Scoot.

Also, I'd rather Harden walk than him signing a 5 year max with us. Maybe negotiations fell apart with Morey regarding that. I wouldn't be surprised.

Do you think Josh Harris has the balls to trade Embiid? IF Harden walks and we keep the same roster with marginal improvements, that's going to be a BIG L.

I wouldn't want Joel Embiid on my team if he's gonna be my "best player". But his value will never be higher and this iteration of the Sixers is cooked. It's best to trade him.

He can still be the best player, but you'd need at least a Jamal Murray type of player to take over a late playoff game to get over the hump.

You basically need two superstars to win.

Simons + Sharpe + the 3rd pick + fillers not enough to dangle to a Philly for Jo? I’m not comfy throwing a good chunk of my rotation for dude about to be missing even more time after his next bday.

And then s&t for Dubious 🙏 🙏 🙏

Who’s stopping Dame, Thybulle, Randle, Embiid in the mr. softee western conference?

Does Nurk have to get moved, hmmm

Personally, I LOVE Scoot but I am not sold on Brandon Miller. Simons is cool and can be a trade asset for Philly moving forward.

1684537122656.png

i believe in Dlo

No matter how this goes though, there’s no way he sees more than 25 mil a year in free agency from any team… right?

This is the most I've heard about the altitude ever. I can't wait until the article drops, I want to see what the players have to say about it.

The series being every other game will not bode well for the Lakers in regards to that I think.

Back
Top Bottom