The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Thankfully its only a day inbetween games.... The way the media works now there's gonna be a you sure Jamal Murray isn't a top 10 player ? article up by tomorrow morning
Thank goodness there's just 1 day so Bron doesn't get to rest at all.

Dudes told me the bubble was legit.

That elevation a mother ****er huh

Yeah Murray doesnā€™t have the best taper beard combo but that boy hoop game on šŸ”„

Iā€™ve been wondering what happened to him since he caught fire in the bubble

I know heā€™s been injured but once he got healthy I was expecting to see him putting up big numbers again

Seems like he took a more team friendly role to maximize Jokicā€™s skill set and talents
His scoring has dipped but his assists have gone up which points to your last point.

So the Sixers Nets trade turned out to be a rare lose lose?
ehh Simmons WAS NEVER going to suit up for the sixers again

Sixers did the right move at the right time and it just failed to win a chip. it happens

we dont know what will happen this off season - Its just all hear say atm from fake wanna be cosplaying GMs

Sixers won by getting rid of ben simmons at the time for a chance to win. That was the best option

but sure since sixers didnt win i guess its a lose lose :lol:

There weren't any barbers in the bubble. Murray is method acting as "Bubble Murray"
They had a barbershop set up in the bubble and Murray was one of the first to take a seat

Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-1.18.16-PMjamal-murray-nba-player-barber-shop-disney-world-grand-floridian-resort-photo-credit-nba-bubblewatch.png

They had a barbershop set up in the bubble and Murray was one of the first to take a seat

Screen-Shot-2020-07-22-at-1.18.16-PMjamal-murray-nba-player-barber-shop-disney-world-grand-floridian-resort-photo-credit-nba-bubblewatch.png
Rondo brother effed him up too. That's why he he got the busted cut look to bring back the essence. Might of had Rondos brother hook him up again for WCF this year šŸ”„

Wasnt it a running joke that the bubble barber was horrible?

I remember multiple NBA players having terrible tapers

Management probably just handed one of the Disney hotel workers some clippers and said ā€œyouā€™re the facility barber nowā€. LOL.

Damn they got you really mad in here :lol:
EYE wouldnt say mad just more so annoyed tbh

seeing this ******** every day is dumb and we still got a loooooooong time to go until anything real can happen anyway

i log onto R/Sixers this first thing i see from a knicks poster under the Sixers Reddit

is this you by any chance since you a knicks fan :rofl:?

EYE am just keeping it real these fake trade machine mock ups are corny - always were and always will be

seeing this bull**** every day is dumb and we still got a loooooooong time to go until anything real can happen anyway

i log onto R/Sixers this first thing i see from a knicks poster under the Sixers Reddit

EYE am just keeping it real these fake trade machine mock ups are corny - always were and always will be

Na man this isnā€™t me. :lol:

There is no chance the Sixers would ever accept Randle and Barrett for Embiid or whatever some of the other crazy trades yours seeing.

I have more sense than that.

seeing this bull**** every day is dumb and we still got a loooooooong time to go until anything real can happen anyway

That's Mister Meaner Mister Meaner

Figured out what these Knicks need to do next and itā€™s nothing more than bringing some of our own home
KP needs to decline his option & force his hand back home. Mistakes were made b4 but both parties take blame. Heā€™s also seemed to find his game and plays within himself, no longer plagued by srs injury.

Quick needs a young squad he can run and gun and grow with. Somewhere free to make mistakes and take chances without being the scapegoat for fans.

Detroit has a couple ball handlers but Quick still fits nicely in there. And in a larger capacity than he has here. Meanwhile, Alec Burks is wasting the rest of his prime if he continues on in the motor city.

KP, Alec Burcs & for added emotional depth Me7o to sit next to Derrick at the end of the bench. This is an excellent opportunity for RJ and Obi to spread their wings in the offense.

Only outgoing rotational guys are ofc Dubious and reluctantly IQ. I can live w/ that low turnover to a team Iā€™ve fallen for.
As for this loser X xxpizzo donā€™t worry I donā€™t want your oft injured big man over here anyways

You ainā€™t seeing dude in these trade mocks

Figured out what these Knicks need to do next and itā€™s nothing more than bringing some of our own home
KP needs to decline his option & force his hand back home. Mistakes were made b4 but both parties take blame. Heā€™s also seemed to find his game and plays within himself, no longer plagued by srs injury.

Quick needs a young squad he can run and gun and grow with. Somewhere free to make mistakes and take chances without being the scapegoat for fans.

Detroit has a couple ball handlers but Quick still fits nicely in there. And in a larger capacity than he has here. Meanwhile, Alec Burks is wasting the rest of his prime if he continues on in the motor city.

KP, Alec Burcs & for added emotional depth Me7o to sit next to Derrick at the end of the bench. This is an excellent opportunity for RJ and Obi to spread their wings in the offense.

Only outgoing rotational guys are ofc Dubious and reluctantly IQ. I can live w/ that low turnover to a team Iā€™ve fallen for.
As for this loser X xxpizzo donā€™t worry I donā€™t want your oft injured big man over here anyways

You ainā€™t seeing dude in these trade mocks

"Loser" LOOLOL

you still hurt because i said something bout your lil spoiler post

Back
Top Bottom