The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

FgxPLetVIAAmCGC.jpeg.jpg

While they're at it... Why not ask them to take these down?

FgwIPkpWAAM7TBM.jpeg
FgwIYPyWAAU3ET1.jpeg

Also.... Christians get **** on everyday... Catholics have been getting called pedos since I was born... Muslims are called terrorists all the time... And scientology is shxt on more than any other religion yet you don't see people losing their jobs or careers when they say anything about them. Why is the Jewish religion the one religion that's off limits? If we're gonna be this intolerant with "antisemitism" shouldn't we be this intolerant in relation to all religions and beliefs?

I think it’s pretty clear why. And it has nothing to do with fairness.

Both teams have the same rebound numbers and the lakers have more blocks

Jazz just not missing and penetrating at will
Word to phil Jackson
Numbers are deceiving. Both teams are shooting well above 50% from the field.

But Utah is up double digits (something like 40-26) in points in the paint with both teams making about the same amount of threes.

Utah is bigger. Size wins.

Markannen 7-0
Kessler 7-1
Olynyk 6-11
Vanderbilt 6'9
Combined their bigs have 37 pts, 11 rebs

AD 6'10
Wenyen 6'8
Combined these two 'bigs" have 24 pts, 6 rebs. Bron has to work extra hard in the paint playing Center and PF and we wonder why he only has 6 pts and 5 rebs.

But EYE may be watching a different game than some of y'all :lol:

Glad most are watching Lakers-Jazz

It's really this. The Wolves as a team have a lot to learn that I think they could by Game 30. Towns needs the ball and needs to get everyone involved, Edwards needs the ball, DLo thinks he needs the ball which means his pace... they all have to figure out each other's games and cuts.

Nah he still got the Embiid/Jim injury pass. However Maxey lost us the game in the 4th

I was wrong about Embiid. I was complaining about Jim’s being a ball stopper.

But with him and Harden out, I see that Doc runs 0 plays and relies on isos from his stars.

You say that Maxey lost us the game, but all I saw were Maxey isos and heat checks. New York got a TON of easy buckets where all our baskets in the 4th were tough shots.

Maxey didn’t lose us the game, Embiid isn’t the ball hog I thought he was, those are all by design of the coach because he relies on isos from his stars.

Fire Doc.

Utah is bigger. Size wins.

Markannen 7-0
Kessler 7-1
Olynyk 6-11
Vanderbilt 6'9
Combined their bigs have 37 pts, 11 rebs

AD 6'10
Qenyen 6'8
Combined these two 'bigs" have 24 pts, 6 rebs

But EYE may be watching a different game than some of y'all :lol:
3 starters vs 1
24 shot attempts between 4 players vs 14 between AD and Gabriel

EYE guess these numbers don’t matter

It's really this. The Wolves as a team have a lot to learn that I think they could by Game 30. Towns needs the ball and needs to get everyone involved, Edwards needs the ball, DLo thinks he needs the ball which means his pace... they all have to figure out each other's games and cuts.

It worked last year.

Both KAT and DLos usage are down. Ants is up. All by about 2-3%

DLo’s ast% is down 6% to 26.9%. KAT up 7% to 23%. Which meets eye test because KAT has been feeding Gobert. Ant down 1% to 16%.

It’s Finch not knowing what to do with a team that on most nights (not tonight) but most nights have more talent. And don’t need to play up to competition anymore.

Calm before the storm for the Lakers. They gonna to 2-19 then win 50 straight.

The Jazz are a tough cover. Only one non-shooter on the court at a time (Vando/Kessler) and the ball is pinging side to side.

Back
Top Bottom