The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This didn't answer my question in any way... You don't get to determine what is and isn't a religion. Just because you don't agree with how they do things doesn't make scientology any less of a religion than the others mentioned. You gave acknowledgement to the Muslims but didn't expound... Let me give you an example, the way the Jewish have treated the Palestinians is downright evil yet if any one of stature were to point this out they'd be called anti-Semitic... Now people group Muslims together all the time based on the actions of just a few of them. They do the same to Catholics. Now if those same people do the same to Jews then all of a sudden it's ww3.... I'm not understanding why the Jewish religion gets special preference over all others. Again I say that if y'all are gonna be intolerant and this up in arms everytime you feel someone has disrespected Jews then you should feel this same intolerance for all religions. The whole sensitivity things holds no weight. America, specifically, jokes about and criticizes all religions openly with very little reprimand yet everyone becomes holier than thou when semitism is involved.

There’s a big difference between Jews, and Zionists but what the Israelis did a good job doing is associating any criticism of the Zionists movement with Anti Semitism and it’s disgusting.

I also think that the larger a religion, the harder it is to control the narratives and the concentration of power.

For example, I’m Sunni Muslim which is the majority type of Muslims around the world and we are very disorganized.

But there’s a small subset of Muslims called Ismailis that are incredibly well off and have a very strong supported community. They’ve built the Aga Khan mosque and museum here in Toronto and it’s 10 times bigger and nicer than any Sunni mosque in Toronto yet they’re only like 2% of the Muslim population at best. Heck they even their own global Olympics. The too politicians and also Ismaili…they have a strong support system because they are small.

There’s also an Ahmadi group that’s similar. And they’ve both only been around North America since the late 70s.

Anyways, what I’m trying to say is when you have a small religious group that are ultra successful and helped build a lot of the industries in the country (and own most of the nba teams) they can have a lot of influence of what goes and what doesn’t.

3 starters vs 1
24 shot attempts between 4 players vs 14 between AD and Gabriel

EYE guess these numbers don’t matter
You just proved my point LOL

Lakers need a center or two aka bigs in order to compete with the best teams in the league and rn Utah looking legit. Imagine how much more stronger the Lakers would be with a solid center helping out AD and Bron

Kinda looks like the lakers girl during breaks :nerd:
Who ol girl introducing the dance cam
give-me-a-name-scoot-mcnairy (2).gif

You just proved my point LOL

Lakers need a center or two aka bigs in order to compete with the best teams in the league and rn Utah looking legit. Imagine how much more stronger the Lakers would be with a solid center helping out AD and Bron
Idk which center you’re gonna keep on the court alongside AD and bron when guys like lauri, Kelly o and Vanderbilt are shooting 6-11 from 3

Idk which center you’re gonna keep on the court alongside AD and bron when guys like lauri, Kelly o and Vanderbilt are shooting 6-11 from 3
They're not gonna shoot like that every game in a playoff series.

But if AD is your only center and an opposing team's big is in the perimeter camping out for threes, it draws AD away from the paint to get rebounds, stop penetrators, and get blocks.

Now imagine if AD were guarding Kelly O or Markannen 24 feet out and we have a Turner or a Poetl free to provide weakside help D or alter shots when a guard penetrates, much like Javale and Dwight used to do with regularity in 2020.

The Formula is already there.Rob just has to complete the roster

Back
Top Bottom