The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

At least he comes with CONCRETE evidence, takes aside

Lowe gets so much respect for what exactly. His opinions ain’t no better than anyone else’s nor very nuanced in any way

It’s INCREDIBLY lazy to look at his defensive rating & start criticizing :lol:

You see what I’m saying.

I have 1 request:

Go look at AD’s WCF defensive ratings with Dlo on the court and off the court and get back to me.

Bron playing all 48 mins is still wild to me

it meant a lot to him last night and he deff showed up

davis sitting out from 27 sec left in 3rd until 8:56 in the 4th was nasty - tristan played decent in that time i guess but bron had to feel some type of way

Denver late game execution was struggling a bit on the half court offense and lakers never really took adv of Jokic bein in foul trouble late in game

He been doing that for a minute now or have you not been watching? This playoff run was concrete evidence.

Lakers might've not been so eager to blow up their young core if Kobe didn't waste time for their development to jack up shots as a shell of himself.

Wasted Julius's time there, Clarksons, and Dlo's.

He was Russ before Russ.

1684862324599.png

Internet is rec lmaoo

AD criticism is fair. If he's that guy, he has to be better on both ends.

If he can only give it his all on one end, he needs to work on his conditioning. His offensive effort last night was poor. It looked like he lacked urgency and any sense that this was our last game.

I’m asking you again: why should lowe be elevated above hp or anyone else

Lowe generally is regarded as the “best” of the mainstream / tv / internet media.

But I don’t think the name matters much in this instance. Just look at the take and tell me if you agree or disagree.

Lowe generally is regarded as the “best” of the mainstream / tv / internet media.

But I don’t think the name matters much in this instance. Just look at the take and tell me if you agree or disagree.
Bruh, I’m asking you why he should be regarded as the best. We already know he’s well regarded lol

I never once said I agree with HP’s take- you just being a lil sensitive with anything regarding davis

Like I said: HP comes with the numbers and team tendencies. It’s really informative but with anything else you don’t have to take it and make broad conclusions lol

Bruh, I’m asking you why he should be regarded as the best. We already know he’s well regarded lol

I never once said I agree with HP’s take- you just being a lil sensitive with anything regarding davis

Like I said: HP comes with the numbers and team tendencies. It’s really informative but with anything else you don’t have to take it and make broad conclusions lol

He’s coming with lazy numbers though. Defensive rating without any context isn’t any analysis at all.

He’s coming with lazy numbers though. Defensive rating without any context isn’t any analysis at all.
Lol ok man- you clearly don’t wanna answer my question and focusing on the wrong things cuz you hurt by last night

I get it

Hell I’ll even take Nate Duncan over lowe

Since they just mentioned on ESPN in case anybody cares...

Kobe was also swept 3 times.

Shaq was swept SIX times.

Jordan was also swept 5% of his career playoff series to Bron's 3%.

But you know....."JoRDAN aNd KoBE WoUlD NEveR"

The lakers definitely would've been in a better position against Denver with a 37 year old Kobe shooting 37% from the Field, or a 38 year old Jordan averaging 22 a game and 40% from the field.

Lol ok man- you clearly don’t wanna answer my question and focusing on the wrong things cuz you hurt by last night

I get it

Hell I’ll even take Nate Duncan over lowe

Here, ill come with the numbers since HP is only trying to **** on AD to get a point across:

1684863043301.png

That’s 82 minutes man. That’s all Dlo. It’s that easy :lol:

You know how bad you have to be to be -31.2 in 82 minutes?????? When you’re paired with Anthony freakin Davis???

Like I said, discourse around my boy is broken.

Has AD done anything but go out there and hoop? Has he made any proclamations about his game or where he stands historically? He’s faulting him for things other people have said about him as if he came out and said them himself.

Here, ill come with the numbers since HP is only trying to **** on AD to get a point across:

1684863043301.png

That’s 82 minutes man. That’s all Dlo. It’s that easy :lol:
Railing against stuff I’m not even discussing, why bro. Lol

He got out of hand with a take- it’s ok man

I’m not even criticizing his defense. I just want him to not shoot 4-15 in game 2 and then not to put up 2 in a close out 3rd quarter game. Especially after watching a 38 year old unload clip.

2 games shooting under 40% against what y’all keep telling me was a team that couldn’t defend isn’t acceptable to me.

Back
Top Bottom