The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

B Sox B Sox

how you feeling tonight fam bout the squiddy?

whats the confidence like not even tryna be a jerk just tryna see where the mind is of a celtics fan - I am looking at Celtics ML for $600 +102 ..Personally from a outside perspective i think yall are about to be locked in like no other tonight

i just dont see another sweep happening tbh

We’re using 2-player lineup defensive rating numbers to criticize DLo now? :lol:

We, as a whole, have to be better than that :lol:

I mean he got benched man :lol:
The other team was laughing at him

I think it’s crazier to post AD’s defensive rating for the series and say he played bad on that end like it’s all his fault...

Reactions: HIM
Meh, AD had numbers sure and his defensive impact was there but still not one time was anyone thinking damn AD bout to take this **** over. Thats really what people have a problem with. He had 40 game 1, it aint even feel like it though. For as “great” as he SHOULD be, 28 and 12 is meh.

AD puts up 27pts 14rebs 3blks
Reaves puts up 21pts 4rebs 5asts

**** how many people GOATs ever had teammates put up those #s

Crazy how the lil LeBroom fanboys never point the finger at the right direction

You're not out hooping anymore? That's crazy. Front running like your sucka squad in "DA BAY" :rofl:

How you celebrating a win your team couldn't even get? :rofl:

I’m not even criticizing his defense. I just want him to not shoot 4-15 in game 2 and then not to put up 2 in a close out 3rd quarter game. Especially after watching a 38 year old unload clip.

2 games shooting under 40% against what y’all keep telling me was a team that couldn’t defend isn’t acceptable to me.

Had to pivot to all defense talking points after stuff like this ain’t play out, hate to see it :lol: :smh:

I don’t see what the Nuggets have for AD. That man is going to put up stupid numbers this series.

He was scoring at will.

B Sox B Sox

how you feeling tonight fam bout the squiddy?

whats the confidence like not even tryna be a jerk just tryna see where the mind is of a celtics fan - I am looking at Celtics ML for $600 +102 ..Personally from a outside perspective i think yall are about to be locked in like no other tonight

i just dont see another sweep happening tbh
Absolutely no idea what to expect after what happened in Game 3. I would think they’d have a fire lit under them, but I thought they’d have that after blowing Game 2 also :lol:

20230523_110623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom