The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1685417117596.png

Shaq was one of the most intelligent players of all time but you’re right. His takes are far too simplistic. He acts like every big man is as talented as he was and could get you 30 and 20 whenever. He wanted Edrice to get him 24 and 15 and I’m looking at the TV saying if he could do that they would be championship contenders every year
Right, that's not analysis.

"What did you see with player A today?"
"First off he needs to get 30 and 20"

"What do you think of coach A's calls today?"
"First off I never needed the coach, great players don't need the coach "

That's useless.

It’s like 10PM where you are on a holiday Monday. You ain’t gonna be putting that capital to use immediately, man :lol:
Whatevs just know I’ll always pay immediately that’s just my responsibility I view when I bet, that’s just me. But I asked because didn’t know if he was legit but no don’t want him to come in here all mad I asked the question :lol:

And we’re back to the same discussion every time Boston has gotten eliminated with these two.

Can you win with two high usage guys, 1 average to above average as a passer & the other 1 a black hole.

I’ve always wanted Boston to keep them together & let them (particularly Jaylen) continue to develop, but we’ll be revisiting this one all summer :lol:

And we’re back to the same discussion every time Boston has gotten eliminated with these two.

Can you win with two high usage guys, 1 average to above average as a passer & the other 1 a black hole.

I’ve always wanted Boston to keep them together & let them (particularly Jaylen) continue to develop, but we’ll be revisiting this one all summer :lol:

starts with defense… tatum and brown need to be defensive terrors… they are not..

smart is overrated and can’t shoot worth a damn

they need to play williams more, they need a young big that can move

Back
Top Bottom