The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Game was over when Tatum hurt his ankle, his slashing and driving opened up 3’s and cuts but even then they still were awful from 3 so they’d have missed them

Jaylen tried to hero everything and it failed badly so they’ll low ball him a max and not a super max and he’ll either demand a trade or play one more season

Joe keeping Al over Rob hurt a lot too so it’s all a mess
Horford will play one more year and that’ll be it

dead (1).png

Damn, tbh Danny Ainge fleeced two organization's in arguably the most lopsided trades in history and Celts only have one title to show for it

They had Sydney looking well below mid (still wood) and she had on an oversized white button down the entire movie so zero shape or volume showing. Blowout and no breasts. Horrible Memorial Day :smh:

They had Sydney looking well below mid (still wood) and she had on an oversized white button down the entire movie so zero shape or volume showing. Blowout and no breasts. Horrible Memorial Day :smh:
I mean the movie is about Reality Winner fam

5467c598-3a60-4335-b4ca-b9c45daaea2d-BeFunky-collage.jpg

Not sure what your were expecting :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️

I mean the movie is about Reality Winner fam

5467c598-3a60-4335-b4ca-b9c45daaea2d-BeFunky-collage.jpg

Not sure what your were expecting :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️

I wasn’t fully up on that story tbh. So I definitely didn’t know she looked like that :lol: All I am saying is costume and makeup went out of their way to mid-ify her which I didn’t think was possible to the degree that they did :lol:

Despite the average salary of $150K, I am pretty sure that Reality could beat up at least half of NT. Shorty got to jail and on Day 1 called her sister talmbout some “I’m doing push-ups like crazy.” That’s DIFFERENT :lol:

Tatum gave up. Kobe would have been playing on 1 leg.

Kobe missed a Finals game with a sprained ankle after landing on someone's foot.

If ime was coach..theres no game 7 for tatum to hurt his ankle in the first place

Last year the Celtics lost Game 6 against Miami at home in a game they were favored by 8.5, forcing them to play a Game 7.

I still wanna know why the hell White aint play in the 4th. NO ONE, no one from Inside, from the reporters, NO ONE is asking why he didnt play? None of them found that ODD? After a one man army show at the end of that 3rd? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom