The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

351136230_209118342011482_4181202040007611863_n.jpg

hold up, game 2 isn't til Sunday? was it like that last yr as well?
seems like there are extra days between some of the gms

yea nba avoids friday and saturdays best they can.....sponsors want it that way as they believe more people watch on sundays....
i'm actually surprised they have a friday game this series....don't recall that even happening past few years...need to look that up

game 1 6/1 & game 7 6/18 lol

i'm in nyc and able to get friends to meet up to watch on a thursday night/week to watch game....becomes more of event for me/friends and I believe bars as well(rather than a sunday for bars)...def my preference is to have these games on weeknights......hard to get people to meet up for weekend games(NBA)

hopefully this series goes 7 but from looks of it the heat are very overmatched....jimbo will have to be legendary to get this to 7 and some help from role players...

if nuggs sweep this series or win in 5, their toughest opponent was vs suns a month ago, crazy -

Last edited:
Im not discouraged.

Even down 20, we showed fight.

When the 3 isnt falling, STOP SHOOTIN EM.

And Jim gotta go god mode man.

I wonder if yesterday's game goes any differently if the Heat had an extra few days to rest & prepare for Denver

Miami shot 2 fts but I can't really think of any missed calls for them. Maybe they could have given a take foul on Murray tripping up Jimmy on an outlet pass early on but that's about all I can remember. I did notice Jokic seemed to get away with a lot of shoving/hand fighting especially against Zeller so I could see the refs start calling that if they want to extend this.

I know there is a LONG list of NT members who called or commented on Jokic in the following ways.
1. Over Rated
2. Didn’t deserve 3rd MVP
3. Wasn’t best player in NBA for __reason

Guess that conversation or argument is officially ver in about 8 days.

I didn’t even watch the 2nd half.
The first half I didn’t see Heat attempt one Free Throw.
Not 1.

Gotta see if Love can go I think. Gotta do something about the Nuggets size. Can Love do it? Probably not. Would he be better than Bam? Probably. He can probably take the hits better and not get moved around as easily.

I mean Martin worked vs Bos for a reason you can’t come with the same strategy b/c Gordon is bigger than 4/5 starters on the heat. How hobbled us Love really. Cause they need him.

Can't play a lot of Martin & Strus together either.

Last edited:
Gotta see if Love can go I think. Gotta do something about the Nuggets size. Can Love do it? Probably not. Would he be better than Bam? Probably. He can probably take the hits better and not get moved around as easily.
He should have played as many minutes as he could last game. He won’t be parked all game Saturday, you can bet that.

Bring back herro if Sturs gonna go 0-10 lol

Gotta try love as well.

Not sure why vincent ended up on Gordon so many times.

Back
Top Bottom