The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There was an Aaron Gordon or Jalen Brunson debate up here...... It's a slow morning and I want chaos so let's revisit it.

I might not be able to slander big boy in Denver effectively but Luka????

Easy target.

I wonder if yesterday's game goes any differently if the Heat had an extra few days to rest & prepare for Denver
Miami only got themselves to blame for that one….They def seemed gassed at some points particular early, but guess they didn’t think rest was too important so they played around with the Celtics

1685731419916.png

1685731509259.png

Miami been playing poorly. Lost 4 of last 5 gms now. They better be able to flip that switch again.
Interested to see if Herro makes any difference.

Gordon realizing the exact vision the Nuggets front office had for him when they made be the trade. Shouldn’t be a huge surprise to anyone who was paying close attention to the rNuggets right after the trade. There was a short window - no more than 10 games - when they had Joker, Murray, MPJ and AG all healthy and the team was looking really good.

20 seems ideal. Don’t know what other information is yet to come out. But he needs to move differently and if it takes x amount of games, so be it. Hopefully he figures it out

Enough to keep him from making All-NBA is a pretty fair consequence in my eyes at least.

EYE have seen people talking about half a season.

Enough to keep him from making All-NBA is a pretty fair consequence in my eyes at least.

EYE have seen people talking about half a season.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it was a lock he was going to make All-NBA if he didn't have the incident and subsequent missed games.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it was a lock he was going to make All-NBA if he didn't have the incident and subsequent missed games.

I'm more talking about this upcoming season. If he has to be suspended 20 games he can't make an All-NBA team.

Since the new 65 game minimum is a thing.

Last edited:
bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 do you think Ja not following homie is for show and what else has Ja done for the commish to find additional information?

Oh and tyus jones 100% been playing the long game

I think its a part of 1) what the Grizzlies organization are requiring from him moving forward + 2) new PR team.

15-25 games still seems like the most ideal scenario -- anything causing him to miss the 65 games played mark would be considered significant for an All-NBA talent. I'm not quite understanding the half season stuff and still think its a bit over the top when looking at the history of league suspensions. (unless that additional information involves something way worse).

I haven't heard anything related to the additional information, but I think that was a loaded statement by Silver :lol: . That can either be looked at in a good or bad way. Whatever suspension Ja gets will probably have other clauses with it as well to push him into a more positive light. I'm still a believer that it being Ja Morant, he will receive a punishment while still having a path for redemption. He's literally going to be the face of American basketball and Nike seems to be still riding for him.

From an organization standpoint, I know its tough for them to decide on a lot of offseason related things. Tyus was our key trade piece and now I'm not sure they want to move him pending Ja news :lol: . Grizz could also survive with a Bane/Luke backcourt for 15-20 games, so it'll be interesting how all this plays out.

20 seems ideal. Don’t know what other information is yet to come out. But he needs to move differently and if it takes x amount of games, so be it. Hopefully he figures it out
Ja definitely needs to work out his personal issues. That being said, I think his suspension will be half the season. I take into context the fact that Ja was lucky to get just 8 games the first time. Then he got caught just two months later for the same thing. It’s not like it was some years later. When MaKayla Man-Hating Andrews confronted Silver on draft night, he said he was shocked. Shocked. Ja made Silver look stupid. The NBA is gonna nip this in the bud and make sure the players know not to do **** like that. Jas gonna be made an example for the league and the sports world in general. Especially since gun violence is so prevalent in our society and is getting out of control with mass shootings and such

Back
Top Bottom