The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

i dont think the suns are a winning team :lol:
and i dont think kd can be the leader of that team
they simply have never put in the effort that a championship team puts in
cant blame monty for that

Anyone using 2nd amendment or legal justifications for Ja are grasping are straws. He's not in hot water for being an advocate for responsible gun ownership, hunting, saying he carries to defend his family, or anything sane or rational. He flashed a gun trying to look cool after he already was in trouble for many different activities that make him, the team, and the league look bad. Whatever Ja has to work on is up to Ja. But I won't be shocked when the league drops 25-30 games on him.

Anyone using 2nd amendment or legal justifications for Ja are grasping are straws. He's not in hot water for being an advocate for responsible gun ownership, hunting, saying he carries to defend his family, or anything sane or rational. He flashed a gun trying to look cool after he already was in trouble for many different activities that make him, the team, and the league look bad. Whatever Ja has to work on is up to Ja. But I won't be shocked when the league drops 25-30 games on him.
i agree

the issue is that he's under an nba contract which im sure has code of conduct that hes repeatedly violating
its a shame we are talking about these couple of incidents instead of his generous acts off the court and his oncourt domination

Doc “removed himself from consideration” 5 minutes before the suns sign Vogel :rofl:

That’s like when trump uninvited the Warriors to the white house after they said they weren’t going

For sure giving those “gets rejected”

“I didn’t want the ***** anyway” vibes 😂😂

Can we talk about how awesome Aaron Gordon has been in his true role as a 3rd/4th guy doing all the little things on both sides of the ball?

He took a lot of **** from people last year when he had to be the #2 because of their injuries.
AG means a lot to Denver. I doubt they make it here without him. They could without MPJ but not without Aaron

Idk sounds to me like Doc was ready to get another job he didn’t deserve and didn’t want the pressure. Vogel screams career backup plan

they simply have never put in the effort that a championship team puts in
cant blame monty for that

A3C8F3C6-9DF8-4035-B542-325C3512C20A.jpeg

Enablers around him are a big part of the problem and enablers are still trying to unintentionally sabotage his career by coddling him again, wanting something light he won't even sneeze at. Just deal with the consequence, learn the lesson now and move on.

Heat have to go bigger in their starting 5.

Start Highsmith over one of the smaller guards or dust off Kevin Love and see if he has anything for MPJr or AG.

Nuggets are a huge team. murray is not that small. He dominated again yesterday and was the biggest difference. Denver got out to a hot start with AG attacking mismatches, I think Miami can combat that but idk what they have for Murray.

Back
Top Bottom