The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1685751518675.png

1685751631921.png

1685751667970.png

What happened to the old theme?

Loved hearing this at the beginning of the game

With this playing when someone did something great

Followed by this at the end

Famb, these would sit on selves
you think so? this like the first time ever since larry bird a white man is mvp calibur and gonna win a title. i think ALOT of people would clamour for these.

they also didnt release nothing for lebron but a ******* t shirt when he broke the scoring record

you think so? this like the first time ever since larry bird a white man is mvp calibur and gonna win a title. i think ALOT of people would clamour for these.

they also didnt release nothing for lebron but a ****ing t shirt when he broke the scoring record
The model has been out for over a year

Nearly ever colorway has sat

I don't think an all white, extra high cut colorway will fly off shelves because some white European center is wearing them. No matter how great he is, I doubt it would make a difference.

I just don't see a lot people dropping $180 for a Jokic PE.

they also didnt release nothing for lebron but a ****ing t shirt when he broke the scoring record

he’s not white from America. He’s also a slow lumbering big guy. It’s not remotely the same.

Back
Top Bottom