The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Was GG Jackson the one who had the workout so bad scout’s walked out? pmatic pmatic

Also after the Griffin hire, does the NbA have a problem with women? Not the right audience for this conversation I know, but that’s a few men who have been at least accused of some level of misconduct continuing to get jobs, mostly because nobody really investigated them or cared enough in the first place. Idk

Well he's a good coach. The chances of replacing him with someone better is slim.

People wanted him gone cause he was coming up short with Facu Campazzo & Austin Rivers. Credit to management for sticking with him.
My mans Campazzo deserves a ring too tbh, a true Nugget :pimp:

I don’t think he made them up; I just think they’re trash and lacking legitimate inside information.

Yah I don't think so, SAS a bombastic guy, but from what I understand he's pretty well connected, especially in the NBA and he's not really a scoop guy,

so I wouldn't be surprised if league officials talk to him, and leak stuff through him, given the size of his platform.

plus this could be an intentional leak, the NBA preparing the public for a super harsh suspension.

Like let's say your the NBA you want to leak some stuff about the Ja suspension to prepare the public for a big suspension,

given the uh...nature of Ja's problems.
are you gonna go through the usual Adrian Wojnarowski or SAS?

I could imagine the league thinking it's more credible coming from SAS.

Yah I don't think so, SAS a bombastic guy, but from what I understand he's pretty well connected, especially in the NBA and he's not really a scoop guy,

so I wouldn't be surprised if league officials talk to him, and leak stuff through him, given the size of his platform.

plus this could be an intentional leak, the NBA preparing the public for a super harsh suspension.

Besides him calling LeBron to the Heat, what news has SAS actually broken? I genuinely do not remember anything.

Like let's say your the NBA you want to leak some stuff about the Ja suspension to prepare the public for a big suspension,

given the uh...nature of Ja's problems.
are you gonna go through the usual Adrian Wojnarowski or SAS?

I could imagine the league thinking it's more credible coming from SAS.

LOL. There was no need in this case the NBA to
“Leak” that people think Ja’s going to be dead within 5 years. That’s just silly.

Just admit you have a soft spot for SAS.

LOL. There was no need in this case the NBA to
“Leak” that people think Ja’s going to be dead within 5 years. That’s just silly.

Just admit you have a soft spot for SAS.

I really don't, I don't watch First Take, I don't consume any SAS content besides a clip that goes viral. I think his basketball analysis is like 98% dumb.

people just take it too far in the other direction.

he's been an NBA reporter for a long time, he had the Big 3 to Miami first back in the day. he's obviously well connected.

I think if he's saying it it's because reputable sources told him that.

if by "soft spot" you mean I don't assume TV personalities I dislike are also incompetent liars, then yah I guess it's a "soft spot"

Maybe I love conspiracies too much, but I can see the league giving SAS bad enough info that makes SAS want to say that. Gives the league more cushion to hammer Ja in the public eye.

Besides him calling LeBron to the Heat, what news has SAS actually broken? I genuinely do not remember anything.

he's not a scoop guy, wich I think probabaly makes more people talk to him.

Brian Windhorst is a similar way from what I can tell, doesn't actually break that much news in the form of "scoops", so people talk to him.

Maybe I love conspiracies too much, but I can see the league giving SAS bad enough info that makes SAS want to say that. Gives the league more cushion to hammer Ja in the public eye.

I think it's plausible.

I really highly doubt SAS, is making it up,
SAS is saying it because someone reputable told him.

which makes you wonder why would someone want this out there. you don't leak something to SAS by accident.

I think maybe the league wants people to think the worst, before they hit him with a big suspension.

Heat can get back into this maybe if;

- more zone, not because I think zone works great, but I think it can encourage Denver to shoot 3's and you can hope variance is on your side.

- jimmy needs to be way more aggressive going at Jokic at the rim,

- and you need to start making 40% of your 3's again.

Tyler Hero I think might actually help the Heat, provided he isn't too rusty,
his off the dribble shooting will put more pressure on Jokic.

Woj mentioned 17 games which is a decent amount but not crazy to me

The League playing good cop/bad cop with their main ESPN cohorts?

Woj mentioned 17 games which is a decent amount but not crazy to me

The League playing good cop/bad cop with their main ESPN cohorts?
17 games ain't ****. This man's got the strap and he doped up like he in jodeci. Above the rim Darryl strawberry. He ain't Gon give no ****s about a 3.5 weeks off. He gon just be coming down from his high when it's time to hoop again. Dunk Contest Eddie Kain moving through life all gas.

#FREEJA
1685762536226.jpeg

1685762564715.jpeg

1685762632462.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom