The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Where is Zion's OG? CJ where you at?!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F47f1799c-6856-4dda-9fac-ec4dc05daf01_1400x1000.jpeg

With LIV buying PGA.

To play devils advocate, I would love for the saudis to put in a 10 billion dollar bid for the new LV team.

Just to see what people will say about it vs what they said when Tsai bought the Nets.

Ps I do think Saudi government are pretty damn evil for reasons too long to list. (Just like GChina”
I consider this a personal attack

Corny. The whole point of using Snapchat is discretion. All sense of courtesy is lost.
Side note, this air in NYC is insane today. Y’all boys be safe and mask up
Came into the office today because I truly feel like this is the best place to be to have good air quality. It looks like Silent Hill out there

IMG_3302.jpeg

Wth going on in New York?
20230607_124401.png

Much of that smoke is travelling south and impacting many parts of the States to the point where there's been public advisories and warnings published against going outside, especially for those with respiratory illnesses/conditions.

Places like Toronto and NYC have the worst air quality in the world currently as a result

Yeah Seattle will look that soon at some point again.

Gotta bring out the ol' reliable N95

Corny. The whole point of using Snapchat is discretion. All sense of courtesy is lost.

Came into the office today because I truly feel like this is the best place to be to have good air quality. It looks like Silent Hill out there

IMG_3302.jpeg

LA >>>>>*

Weather here the last 4 months has consistently been the worst I've ever experienced while living here

Back
Top Bottom