The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Just had to look up ages....Brittany is 31 and PJ is going to be 25 in August. Zion is going to be 23 in a month and his BM is going to be 30 at some point this year :sick:

Serious question but how are these dudes not clapping younger cheeks? Assuming they are being targeted, why do the older women have the market cornered? I would think yambs their age or younger would be equally as hungry and try to do their thing as well.

For ****s and giggles, I looked up Herro and turns out he's 23 and Katya is going to be 29 next week :lol::lol: These dudes are trippin :smh:
Simple, its experience. The younger chicks are too worried about having fun and don't realize that they can be replaced quickly. Whereas the older women been ran through, and know their window is limited, so they know how to enamored men. They will sell the trash sex and make you feel like a king. Get knocked up and know they have you by the balls cause the courts are backing them.

Simple, its experience. The younger chicks are too worried about having fun and don't realize that they can be replaced quickly. Whereas the older women been ran through, and know their window is limited, so they know how to enamored men. They will sell the trash sex and make you feel like a king. Get knocked up and know they have you by the balls cause the courts are backing them.

Interesting. That makes sense. Whether old and washed or young and fresh, I don't support this behavior so I'm not even going to go in. All these dudes can "afford" child support. These guys are going to make way more than Blake Griffin (~$260MM in career earnings) but even he pays $32K/month in child support. That's a $6.9MM nut :wow: :lol:

Dame making the podcast rounds and being a topic on the ESPN shows. Must be that time of the year.

FxD20iGX0AEYEyb.jpg

I’m waiting on my girl’s sister to catch up on Succession so we can finish the last few episodes. These memes are too dangerous. Are they at a funeral in that meme? 😖😖

Dames team got to push the fans want him out of portland narrative. Play the victim
Man's gotta save himself at this stage of his career

It's clear that 'loyalty' **** doesn't fulfill him the way he wants, else he wouldn't be so open/vocal about alternative options :lol:

Man **** her sister. Not literally of course.

You better go watch those episodes and just pretend you’re watching it for the first time. :smh:

This. Done that so many times. Asking questions like I'm confused and didn't read several analyses/recaps of the episode(s). I won't cheat or do anything nefarious but waiting for my girl to watch a show that I thoroughly enjoy is a level loyalty that I cannot commit to :lol:

Q: What about a trade?
A: I want to stay in Portland

Q: Trade?
A: No

Q: Trade?
A: No

10 questions later:

Q: Okay but hypothetical trade
A: Sigh…..

NT: “talks to much about trade” “loyal” “never gonna win”

This. Done that so many times. Asking questions like I'm confused and didn't read several analyses/recaps of the episode(s). I won't cheat or do anything nefarious but waiting for my girl to watch a show that I thoroughly enjoy is a level loyalty that I cannot commit to :lol:
What’s your angle here, quad man? What’s the play with your girl?

With LIV buying PGA.

To play devils advocate, I would love for the saudis to put in a 10 billion dollar bid for the new LV team.

Just to see what people will say about it vs what they said when Tsai bought the Nets.

Ps I do think Saudi government are pretty damn evil for reasons too long to list. (Just like GChina”

With LIV buying PGA.

To play devils advocate, I would love for the saudis to put in a 10 billion dollar bid for the new LV team.

Just to see what people will say about it vs what they said when Tsai bought the Nets.

Ps I do think Saudi government are pretty damn evil for reasons too long to list. (Just like GChina”

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom