The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

FXkEuetXoAA3PjV
0321FACA-B908-4D1E-A6F2-92A314C6502B.jpeg

guys like tristan, dwight, deandre, javale, drummond etc going to be able to stay in the league if teams are preparing to defend joker :lol:
heat got roster spot now that UD is done

This is true. When we got it, ppl said the same thing. Then it was a big deal when we traded it to OKC. :lol:

That was the stretch when people realized Spo was actually a good coach.

Turning water imto wine with the likes of Tyler Johnson, Hasan Whiteside, Josh McRoberts, Justice Winslow, Josh Richardson, Gerald Green, Wayne Ellington, James Johnson, Rodney McGruder and my favorite Dion Waiters!

People want to say the Nuggets playoff opponents were weak but

1. Phoenix was favoured to win the series and the Nuggets basically crushed them. seems like revisionist history to say they were a weak opponent.

2. The Heat killed the Celtics and the Bucks the two teams that supposedly were the true test for the Nuggets. and nuggets basically dismantled them .

3. While they faced weaker seeded teams, they crushed them, it's not like it was close.
The same folks saying the Nuggets faced weak teams picked those same squads to win every series against Denver…They even acted like the Nuggets were down in the WCF until it was like halftime of game 4 :lol: :smh:

Shout out to the Nuggets tho, great run and glad Jokic is eligible for regular season MVP again after dominating in the playoffs :pimp:

TBF, the Heat were seemingly in the wilderness before Jimmy got there. Thought Pat Riley lost touch with reality when he paid James Johnson, Dion Waiters and Kelly Olynyk.

But the Bam and Herro drafts, with acquiring Jimmy saved them.

TBF, the Heat were seemingly in the wilderness before Jimmy got there. Thought Pat Riley lost touch with reality when he paid James Johnson, Dion Waiters and Kelly Olynyk.

Yea that's the thing. It was during the 18/19 season when bloggers started hyping the 21 pick. How could you even gauge how valuable that pick is when it's 3 years out on top of being tied to a franchise that's always in the playoff hunt. Jimmy got there in 19 and it showed how flawed that line of thought was

I don’t* think he lost sense of reality as oppose to what was the alternative.

Pat Riley doesn’t like the lottery and he’s not going to tank.

As Bad News Brown as that bunch was, they closed out the season 30-11 I think. I forget who the big name FA’s were but he didn’t land a single one. So he said let’s run it back.

And then when the time came he was able to move every single one of those contracts for someone who ended up helping us make that Bubble Finals run.

Back
Top Bottom