The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

So who’s trading for Tobias Harris next
Harden’s replacement
1686683213082.png

Doc went on the Bill Simmons podcast and pretty much said you need Harden back with Embiid and Maxey to maximize the team from his POV. Big playmaker to help set up Embiid and get plays started for Maxey to finish.

It’s so easy to be correct on a prediction

Just have like 3-5 teams and post about you think they will win a title soon.

Then 5 years later, one of them likely hits and bOom. You’re a genius.

I got a problem with how Jimmy Butler conducted business in the finals

If you aint got your A game for whatever reason then you need to let your teammates know you need them to play out of their minds

He just kept this “I’m good” demeanor and his teammates kept deferring to him instead of being aggressive and trying to be difference makers

Didn’t even pick his own “team” to win :lol:
C1291EA8-EDFC-498D-9C55-126F9318A4D0.jpeg
6A50ABB3-B80A-45D4-9081-350D415E07A2.jpeg

:lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket gave up on the nuggets winning the chip when they was running in place for a while.

I put a ceiling on the nuggets, because of our coach. Accurately predicted they’d be in the WCF this year. Also said it be them or the Warriors. And look!

EITHER way….BIG CHAMPS

RYC. Y’all can’t take away my joy.

E5D5BCC5-87D1-4A6B-A817-91BE996AA7CC.jpeg

Copped! A real championship shirt 🔥

A4FA08F4-8B08-47C7-9007-4CCC70E53DC5.jpeg

The positive with there not being multiple championships in a short period of time dynasties is it makes owners and front offices spend money and actually build teams

Just throwing money at the same 12-15 stars and expecting them to do something different just because they’re wearing a different uniform is lazy front office work

Jokic is proof that you don’t have to like basketball to be great/win championships. Dude hates playing. He’s just good at it :lol:

Humans are fascinating creatures.

They seek explanations and look for trends and conclusions for things that sometimes don’t have any. Then they try to reward someone for making a change that caused it (silver)

Do you know why there were 5 different champions the past 5 years? I don’t know. But maybe…

Bc kawhi wanted to live close to family
Bc KD tore his Achilles in the finals, then klay tore his ACL in the same series
Bc ad and lebron got hurt
Bc Middleton missed like half the season
Bc Steph broke his hand and Klay tore his Achilles
Bc Murray tore his ACL

Things happen. 40+ years of a certain way won’t be erased that quickly.

Like how long did Shane Larkin stay in Turkey after winning the Euroleague?

He set the single game scoring record in the final game and prob bounced the next day.

Back
Top Bottom