The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I saw someone sell a horse for a million dollars and then say it wasn't even the most she's sold one for. Didn't bother looking into it further just not something I would ever comprehend.
Breh it be a whole other world

Owners of my job are hella deep into it

Yellowstone also had me like wut

Past 5 title winning jerseys

1155813199.jpg

lebron-james-getty-011120-ftrjpg_sedgbhkbwkkv1ce3mk4pt4dxb.jpg

untitled-design-2021-07-20t225445-096.png

images

3179.jpg

Warriors got some trash *** jerseys.......

I think it probably is - the playoffs were just interesting this year. Good competitive basketball so that has to be good.

Horses are that much here because they breed them to be blue blood Kentucky derby horses. $1M for a horse is nuts. They’re crazy here. :lol:

Breh it be a whole other world

Owners of my job are hella deep into it

Yellowstone also had me like wut
This is how I felt when I first learned about how rich people feel about places like Nantucket, The Hamptons and Vermont. I thought Vermont was one of those do nothing have nothing states until I started to see how rich people felt about it.

People want to say the Nuggets playoff opponents were weak but

1. Phoenix was favoured to win the series and the Nuggets basically crushed them. seems like revisionist history to say they were a weak opponent.

2. The Heat killed the Celtics and the Bucks the two teams that supposedly were the true test for the Nuggets. and nuggets basically dismantled them .

3. While they faced weaker seeded teams, they crushed them, it's not like it was close.

i could be wrong but i recall a large number of folks in the media penciling the Suns as the favorite to win it all once they got KD. even after CP3 went down, people still thought suns had a chance because of how good KD is.

nuggets' opponents were as competitive as any other finals' winner.. they just made it look easy. props to that squad and their coach.

I saw someone sell a horse for a million dollars and then say it wasn't even the most she's sold one for. Didn't bother looking into it further just not something I would ever comprehend.

Thoroughbreds go for 2-4 million easy.

Stud fees can cost $500,000+ too

I believe the heat just ran out of gas, much like the Celtics in their previous series. Denver was handling business all the way through and props to them for that. The rest differences showed in finals. Everybody on Miami looked gassed and the 3-ball they were living by wasn’t there anymore and they didn’t have it in them to put the ball on the floor and go to the rack.

Back
Top Bottom