The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

R A T T L E S N A K E

1E90415F-922E-4984-8C37-5779820C1047.jpeg

QU!K QU!K what the hell are you talking about, man? I posted yesterday that I have not been able to follow the league and all the things that were surprising to me. As a matter of fact, I asked what was up with them and their slow start to which I received thoughtful responses and thanked the posters who replied. Furthermore, I am on the record at the beginning of the season after watching them saying that I think they'll need time to gel and get their rotations right before determining if they will in fact be cheeks for the entire season.

Today I was finally able to follow the thread throughout the entire day and was active all day/night for the first time in literally months. Don't be obtuse and act like this or me is all about the Warriors. At this point I simply enjoy watching basketball and just want to see good games when I have time. Kings @ Warriors just happened to be one of those games this evening. EYE do not have an agenda or reputation as an biased supporter or a hater like you do. So please - carry the hell on.

Anyhow, on another note - Anyone peep Luka barking at Young Socialite :lol: ? Ben doesn't even inspire fear in anyone's heart on the defensive end right now. Sad. Also, Luka is so damn good. It's only an 8-game sample size but 36/9/9 is just silly. They need to get that man some legitimate help ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom