The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

klay was crowding him at the catch but wasn't in his landing space.. klay's arms are straight up, it looks like heurter does a weird hitch to draw contact mid air. idk, i'm biased .

good no call by Ref #26. huerter is running away and deliberately tries and initiate contact by turning back into Klay
great defense by klay. crowd up in his space and make him catch the ball away from his shooting position

good no call by Ref #26. huerter is running away and deliberately tries and initiate contact by turning back into Klay
great defense by klay. crowd up in his space and make him catch the ball away from his shooting position

imma just chalk it up as a make up call for the rescinded no-call from jimmy's "high five" on steph from last week. from nelson999 nelson999 's post, it looks like klay was out there e.honda hundred hand slappin heurter on the way up

in any case, bunch of calls could've gone the warriors way but didn't. refs are inconsistent and we end up with endings like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What was Anthony Edwards' excuse tonight? Gobert wasn't out there so he can't claim the paint was too clogged

bad angle. He fouled him multiple times. not even close. Kings completely hosed just like the Herro travel last week.

200.gif

Cavs lose one game and you already go running back to the warriors :smh:

i'm genuinely curious as to what incentive the pacers have to trade buddy and myles to the lakers? what do they get back in return from lakeshow besides draft picks in like '28-'29??

i'm genuinely curious as to what incentive the pacers have to trade buddy and myles to the lakers? what do they get back in return from lakeshow besides draft picks in like '28-'29??
I'm a Lakers fan... Our fanbase is delusional. Every year they keep proposing the most implausible trades that work in our favor and they swear every big name free agent is coming to LA... I've learned to ignore all the trade talk and free agency rumors.

Those are valuable picks but I don't think there's a specific incentive to move them to LA

But Turner has to be moved just because of the contract situation. So if LA really wants him still there's mutual ground there

I'm a Lakers fan... Our fanbase is delusional. Every year they keep proposing the most implausible trades that work in our favor and they swear every big name free agent is coming to LA... I've learned to ignore all the trade talk and free agency rumors.

Those are valuable picks but I don't think there's a specific incentive to move them to LA

But Turner has to be moved just because of the contract situation. So if LA really wants him still there's mutual ground there

i can't say that I know enough about the current middle school hoop scene or who has next 5-6 years from now. it just seems wild to hold your breath on picks that far down the line.

lakers definitely in a weird place. do you mortgage the future and push back the rebuild another few years to try and win now.. or do you accept that your ceiling's low in a stacked conference. legit blow it up to rebuild sooner rather than later?

i can't say that I know enough about the current middle school hoop scene or who has next 5-6 years from now. it just seems wild to hold your breath on picks that far down the line.

lakers definitely in a weird place. do you mortgage the future and push back the rebuild another few years to try and win now.. or do you accept that your ceiling's low in a stacked conference. legit blow it up to rebuild sooner rather than later?
I dont think it's a holding your breath situation to strike gold on a prospect. It's just the fact those are the only tradeable picks they have and Bron and AD are most likely gone by then when those picks hit so based off that it's simply a valuable asset

Any trade is a marginal upgrade for what?

The fact they haven't gave up the picks yet is indicating they accepted this season was a punt tbh

Back
Top Bottom