The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Has this been rumored/talked about? Charging to use Twitter would be absolutely insane IMO. That would create a secondary market for tweets IMO. Like I think major pronnsites still exist and there is OF but there are tons of secondary sites you can view the movies for free. The same thing would happen with tweets.

If I am not paying to beat my meat to some fine PAWGs then I damn sure am not paying to sift through fake news for sports or political updates.
I think it was on Twitter that I saw some chatter about it becoming a subscription-based, but the people may actually have been talking about the pay-for-verification thing.

Well now ppl will have to pay more attention.

It’s not the end of the world & perhaps Elon figures everyone will just get used to it :lol:

As mentioned, this presents an opportunity for another SM platform to do it even better.

I'm saying, though!!!

Also - how is LeBron trying to say "We're a team still learning how to play with each other" when they played a whole got damb season together (the "Big 3"). Richard Jefferson said Lebby's worse career decision was signing the extension with the Lakers. Straight up called it malpractice by the Lakers. They lowkey compared him to Qaron Rodgers this season :sick:

Franchise is in shambles |l

Lebron content to loot and be in LA he don't care and is still the biggest draw in the league. No incentive for the team nor player to really go anywhere.

I appreciate Powell being a professional, but dude is a cone. Get him out the game.
McGee has been a mess, idk what happened to dude. He was good last season, you figure with Luka he'd be racking up lobs

He can't even do that for some reason

Powell been good this year but neither guy is a Playoff big

Grocery shopping done
Alcohol stocked for the weekend & Izzy fight
Errands done
Haircut

Come home just in time for early Luka and Banchero

Life is good

Damn it's Wednesday afternoon on the West Coast and my guy already got the weekend alcohol set :lol: You getting started tomorrow night :nerd:

Edit: Why the hell did the Magic-Mavs game game start at 5:30PM EST? Games usually don't start 7:00PM

So the nba not gon cancel the game in ORL due to the hurricane, just move it up 90 minutes? Did they give people an option to get refunds on their tickets, doubt it. Going home after work and getting ready to get downtown and to the arena in any city is a whole ordeal and 530 vs 7 is a massive difference. If you get off at 4 and God forbid you got kids to pick up, any other errand you’re missing out on Luka or getting their late

Back
Top Bottom