The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Alex Caruso receives random drug test after photoshopped image of him in  the gym goes viral | This is the Loop | Golf Digest
Beat me to it 😅

I honestly don’t care where Ime ends up as long as he gets a job. It’s not an unfair thing to ask given the information that we know at the lowest level.

I honestly don’t care where Ime ends up as long as he gets a job. It’s not an unfair thing to ask given the information that we know at the lowest level.
He should (and will) absolutely get another chance.

TO ME, it just seemed wack that Boston had to discipline him for something that would get you fired in any job, but then a division rival could just pick him up immediately like nothing at all happened with no repercussions.

I still feel like this, and Primo/Kyrie should be an NBA-level issue. Not just team-level.

TO ME, it just seemed wack that Boston had to discipline him for something that would get you fired in any job, but then a division rival could just pick him up immediately like nothing at all happened with no repercussions.

I think they went suspension via termination because they looked foolish by coming out initially saying "we found out it was consensual in July but then 2-3 months later we found out he made inappropriate/unwanted sexual advances before the relationship". It would have folks thinking they were incompetent so they went with the suspension so the situation and their poverty investigation wouldn't get as much heat.

I have had to deal with these situations a couple times and it's tough but you have to be thorough. I will interview everyone from your most recent to middle school girlfriend because I will be damned if I am going to lose my job or be disciplined because some frat bro was horny after too much eggnog at the Christmas party :lol:

Cavs win a ring with Kyrie, Celtics were always in the playoffs with Kyrie, and Bk would've been in the ecf if Giannis never injured Kyrie. I don't understand this meme.
Because he’s been a constant source of toxic energy in the locker room of every team he’s played for? It’s not that complicated.

What happens when anyone on Twitter can buy a blue check now. :lol: :lol:

Wait...is being able to buy a blue check going to be a thing? I knew Elon acquired Twitter and noticed some posts have been a little stranger than usual but it wasn't until y'all pointed it it out that it clicked the weirdness coincided with Elon's purchase.

I guess I don't understand what changes he has made that had radicalized Twitter :lol:

Wait...is being able to buy a blue check going to be a thing? I knew Elon acquired Twitter and noticed some posts have been a little stranger than usual but it wasn't until y'all pointed it it out that it clicked the weirdness coincided with Elon's purchase.

I guess I don't understand what changes he has made that had radicalized Twitter :lol:
Pay $8 a month and you can be a fake Woj.

Back
Top Bottom