The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fan or "hater" man is struggling to get to that finish line. Year 20 really hits an NBA players body differently. The end of year 19 LeBron looked like he would have no issues going into year 20. However it seems as soon as the clock ticked year 20 he hasn't looked the same. Certainly a testament to all of the top 5 points leaders. Kareem really was out there playing almost 1600 games and 57000 minutes. He will certainly pass Kareem but it might be a bigger hurdle than he thought. Good luck young man.
honestly, Lebron hasn't been the same since he went to the Lakers. it was his last straw with the Cavs. the Lakers just got lucky with the Covid championship, otherwise I doubt they would be even make it past the early rounds with their lineup injured, particularly Davis. the Laker Lebron is even worse than the Wizards Jordan.

Celtics, Lakers, Grizzlies, Pelicans, Grizzlies, Spurs are the standouts IMO.

Hornets **** unis are alright too.

Spurs are the best overall.

Don't know what the Warriors are going for with those half black/half piss joints.

Disappointing because their city unis last year were among the best.

Sort of related, what’s “cuff it” mean?
He deserves blame, but Pelinka didn't make these moves in a vacuum.

These moves don't get made with at a minimum running them by Lebby so he signed off on this nonsense.

Blowing up the roster to bring in Russ who is a clunky fit at best is one of the most mind boggling trades EYE have ever seen.
Yes I’m sure most of the moves get ran by Bron,but Pelinka has the final say,outside of the AD trade,he’s basically thrown assets away in every trade…Trading Zubac for Mike Muscala is just as egregious as the Russ trade

The Clippers ones would be fine if they didn’t already have a set of black uniforms that’s better than them.

honestly, Lebron hasn't been the same since he went to the Lakers. it was his last straw with the Cavs. the Lakers just got lucky with the Covid championship, otherwise I doubt they would be even make it past the early rounds with their lineup injured, particularly Davis. the Laker Lebron is even worse than the Wizards Jordan.
dudes really dont watch games out there huh

Back
Top Bottom