The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

That’s hard

AE7BF1F6-3A8C-4BF0-BC2A-5FE7D553940A.jpeg

Yes I’m sure most of the moves get ran by Bron,but Pelinka has the final say,outside of the AD trade,he’s basically thrown assets away in every trade…Trading Zubac for Mike Muscala is just as egregious as the Russ trade
that was big erv

I like the new Hornet logo but yeah that letter choice is not a good idea. SMH. I guess I never fly to Charlotte because did not know that was the airport code. Also who came up with that color scheme, I could see if they tried to pull on the Bobcats color scheme.

He deserves blame, but Pelinka didn't make these moves in a vacuum.

These moves don't get made with at a minimum running them by Lebby so he signed off on this nonsense.

Blowing up the roster to bring in Russ who is a clunky fit at best is one of the most mind boggling trades EYE have ever seen.

What I cannot understand is how every non-NBA GM acknowledges that was a horrible trade and set of moves at the time yet an actual NBA GM made that move :smh:

Agendas are in solid places in November

Mans is out of control. Really carried us these last several games. KW should be ashamed of himself, I'm starting to hate that *****.

At this point, dare I say PG deserves better?

He's not serious bro

Rustell is challenging Benjamin in the Unserious Power Rankings. He probably edges out Benjamin because he blatantly trolls while Young Socialite actually believes he is nice.

Back
Top Bottom