The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I knew bron was nearing the end when the refs didn’t even acknowledge one his complaints last night. Just a couple years ago he still had enough juice to force the refs to overturn a call without reviewing it. Now he’s getting ignored like he’s Roko Ukić or something

rdc-world.gif

WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING

:lol: Not even instigating, man. There is just is a lot of intellectual dishonesty in here and EYE am committed to being an arbiter of truth.

Lakers: They stink so far. As much as we criticize Lebby/AD and laugh at Russ, the fact of the matter is that you can only point the finger at the GM. The Lakers have only been good 1 out of the 3 years that LeBron James was there. You seemingly got your **** together then you decide to switch the flow up completely!?!? That makes absolutely no sense. You have to have a serious sitdown with LeBron and override his decision. Russ made no sense for that roster. If you have a player as dominant as LeBron then you have to talior your team around him, which they did in 2019-2020, then they damn near did the opposite the following two seasons. I cannot blame the players for this failure because they were all put in a position to fail but it is probably way uglier and embarassing than we could have imagined

GSW: Yes, they suck so far too. However, to blame that on Steph being "below average" on the defensive end is dishonest IMO. They won 4 championships with him being a "below average" defender. He is having one of his best offensive seasons at age 34 so far through 11 games so he CLEARLY is not the problem. As much as I hate to admit it, it is just that the surrounding pieces in the system aren't the same so the result is different. I think the recipe with Steph still works but before they were cooking with premium Whole Foods ingredients (prime Dray and Klay) and now they got off brand ingredients (2022 Dray and Klay) so it is just not coming out the same. As much as folks knock Steph's defensive deficiencies, even if he became an average, or even elite defender, that does NOT make the Warriors better. Dray and Klay doing what they do defensively and knowing they could have off games while Steph did Steph things is what allowed that old system to flourish. Furthermore, the development of their young players, who were supposed to replace Dray and Klay has been poor so that hurts them too.

They are different flavors but both teams have personnel issues and quite honestly I am not sure how either irons them out.

#ObjectiveAnalysis

I knew bron was nearing the end when the refs didn’t even acknowledge one his complaints last night. Just a couple years ago he still had enough juice to force the refs to overturn a call without reviewing it. Now he’s getting ignored like he’s Roko Ukić or something
Bron being too polite. He needs to get in the refs face or throw a mouthpiece.
That throwing hands in the air not working anymore

Can’t believe WASHED KING WASHED KING told us he had a folder

WASHED KING WASHED KING is about as serious as Ben Simmons and Russ. As a matter of fact, I would say that him, QU!K QU!K , Young Social and Rust are four peas in a pod. After this realization, I actually respect Rust more now because out of the four of them at least he acknowledges and embraces it.

ok-training-day.gif

:lol: Not even instigating, man. There is just is a lot of intellectual dishonesty in here and EYE am committed to being an arbiter of truth.

Lakers: They stink so far. As much as we criticize Lebby/AD and laugh at Russ, the fact of the matter is that you can only point the finger at the GM. The Lakers have only been good 1 out of the 3 years that LeBron James was there. You seemingly got your **** together then you decide to switch the flow up completely!?!? That makes absolutely no sense. You have to have a serious sitdown with LeBron and override his decision. Russ made no sense for that roster. If you have a player as dominant as LeBron then you have to talior your team around him, which they did in 2019-2020, then they damn near did the opposite the following two seasons. I cannot blame the players for this failure because they were all put in a position to fail but it is probably way uglier and embarassing than we could have imagined

GSW: Yes, they suck so far too. However, to blame that on Steph being "below average" on the defensive end is dishonest IMO. They won 4 championships with him being a "below average" defender. He is having one of his best offensive seasons at age 34 so far through 11 games so he CLEARLY is not the problem. As much as I hate to admit it, it is just that the surrounding pieces in the system aren't the same so the result is different. I think the recipe with Steph still works but before they were cooking with premium Whole Foods ingredients (prime Dray and Klay) and now they got off brand ingredients (2022 Dray and Klay) so it is just not coming out the same. As much as folks knock Steph's defensive deficiencies, even if he became an average, or even elite defender, that does NOT make the Warriors better. Dray and Klay doing what they do defensively and knowing they could have off games while Steph did Steph things is what allowed that old system to flourish. Furthermore, the development of their young players, who were supposed to replace Dray and Klay has been poor so that hurts them too.

They are different flavors but both teams have personnel issues and quite honestly I am not sure how either irons them out.

#ObjectiveAnalysis

Nah....I'm setting this ***** off

I objectively said that the Lakers and Warriors both suck but it isn't necessarily the fault of their aging superstars who are still flourishing rather their aging, underdeveloped or flat out impoverished personnel. I think Bron should more pissed (or at blame) because he TOTALLY revamped his team. Steph ran with the homies (who probably would not have had valuable trade assets in return) . Either way, with my limited professional basketball exposure experience, I do not think either will make the postseason as a a result of these moves

Back
Top Bottom