The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Thunder city editions were designed by Desmond Mason. Looks like a building in Bricktown or Automobile Alley a-friend a-friend Every bldg on Broadway ave looks like that on the inside

Dude is a pretty Good Hand.
I have two of his pieces in the CASA. One from his OState Days and one from a Silent AUCTION back in 16'
Got the first one for a few hundred. Sworn to secrecy on the price of the AUCTION piece, Ill never sell either.

I didn't know he got the nod on the City Edition though, that's a pretty cool accolade to have.. I will for sure have to get a couple for the office.
datznasty datznasty
I don't even do Jersey's like that anymore but, why not.

This is never gonna end huh

_QNkfSSZwMmOKvLi2TCvIviE03Mzdro-cPvDA7bakAM.gif

I don't get how you guys are doing it other than Dame is the ultimate floor raiser during the regular season

8-3. Middle of the road offense and top 10 defense so far

You know I been saying this for years but a healthy Dame is a playoff lock, one of like 5 -7 players in any given season that’s like that

Last edited:

“Among the items stolen were money, a gold bracelet, two Louis Vuitton bags and a bible, an Indianapolis Police spokeswoman said.”

They stole his bible.

This is exactly why I never let yambs come back to my crib. Not trying to get cased. Even hen I am on business travel and I meet yambs who are with it, I t request a bathroom break, go to the front desk to get another room/set of keys from the front desk and then proceed from there. It is a dangerous world.

Due diligence is on another level.

This is exactly why I never let yambs come back to my crib. Not trying to get cased. Even hen I am on business travel and I meet yambs who are with it, I t request a bathroom break, go to the front desk to get another room/set of keys from the front desk and then proceed from there. It is a dangerous world.

Due diligence is on another level.

antidope antidope c'mon man, I know your colleagues/clients have to be moving in a similar manner. I am even talking about out of out of relationship stuff. A nice watch, potentially shoes ,electronics, and a bankroll could easily be snatched without incident

NBA Youngboy has 4-25 year olds in a ****ing trance. I swear to God :lol:

I see it everyday irl. I was at a high school game and one of his songs played over the speakers during a dead ball...and you would have thought that **** was the national anthem the way they all sang in unison.
I finally got around to listening to it… and I get it. It’s really good for what it is. I feel like this is closer to what I expected when I heard that Travis Scott makes music for ragers

I see it everyday irl. I was at a high school game and one of his songs played over the speakers during a dead ball...and you would have thought that **** was the national anthem the way they all sang in unison.
I was in kids foot locker and they were playing YB over the speakers. The associate was singing along and nearly crying. May as well been playing Amazing Grace

This post still makes me laugh

I objectively said that the Lakers and Warriors both suck but it isn't necessarily the fault of their aging superstars who are still flourishing rather their aging, underdeveloped or flat out impoverished personnel. I think Bron should more pissed (or at blame) because he TOTALLY revamped his team. Steph ran with the homies (who probably would not have had valuable trade assets in return) . Either way, with my limited professional basketball exposure experience, I do not think either will make the postseason as a a result of these moves

How did Lebron Revamp the team when he isn't the GM? You can't say you're being objective then making a completely non objective statement.

Lebron is a player.

Not bad but honestly all our jerseys have been terrible after Lebron first stint.

Still mad M&N never gave us the white with blue stripe mid 90’s T Brandon or Mark price (was on team 1-2 szns while we wore that) Authentic. They gave us a swingman kemp of it but nah f that. I have an og authentic z from that era but always wanted a T Brandon

66DBE9C7-4D10-45C2-8BF2-36E9F1C5E27F.jpeg

for the 12-16 age range I def see it all over my neighborhood. See em at the bus stops or when I go to the park with my Son and all these teens look like YoungBoy carbon copies. Walkin around pants saggin down to mid thigh, blastin Top on they iphone speakers wailing in unison to his music.

Not bad but honestly all our jerseys have been terrible after Lebron first stint.

Still mad M&N never gave us the white with blue stripe mid 90’s T Brandon or Mark price (was on team 1-2 szns while we wore that) Authentic.

It’s a big meh from me for that new jersey. I’m with you on that 90s jersey though - I always wanted to see that as a throwback.

This is the worst one though IMO.

AD1F1E04-76F2-4D26-B4EF-2E9227F455E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom