The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not bad but honestly all our jerseys have been terrible after Lebron first stint.

Still mad M&N never gave us the white with blue stripe mid 90’s T Brandon or Mark price (was on team 1-2 szns while we wore that) Authentic. They gave us a swingman kemp of it but nah f that. I have an og authentic z from that era but always wanted a T Brandon

66DBE9C7-4D10-45C2-8BF2-36E9F1C5E27F.jpeg

This jersey woudda been fire if they added a similar stripe. Daniel Arsham designed it actually although it doesnt have any of his typical design cues, but anyways this movement of super clean and simple jersey designs is so boring. I appreciate say GSW with the rose trying to be creative although it didnt come out great, atleast they tried. The 90's really had the best jerseys.

Freddie V better dust off those suitcases.
Nah Fred plays off the ball like 60% of the time.

Shai and Fred would be a great combo.
Fred is the spacer, Shai is the driver.
Fred is also great on small small pick and rolls.

Either way it's not gunna happen with SGA playing like a top 15 guy.

I don’t buy the contender bit.

say you can trade for myles and Hield with 1 first and 2 seconds. For Russ.

Then trade Beverly and Nunn (bc you’re not bringing either back anyways) for 1-2 solid role players on multi year deals.

Hield
Turner
Lebron
Ad
Reaves resigned
Christie
Player or two from Bev/nunn trade
MLE

That’s 8 nba players.

Good starting point.

I think a bigger issue is lebron and ADs health. Lebron is probably gonna have this groin issue all season. It will flare up and we will be **** no matter the trade we make.

Relying on year 20 lebron to be our top top player is foolish as hell

Less than what Minnesota gave up for Rudy?

More than Atlanta gave up for Murray?

Is Presti trading SGA for the Rudy package if Minnesota asked for SGA first?

SGA or Murray in Minnesota would have been much better lol
OKC need to set a deadline on when they stop acquiring picks :lol: …SGA is already there, young and most likely better than anybody they would draft to replace yo anyway

Keep him and see what Chet, next years draft and the other couple young cats they already got develop into

My Timberwolves

E29EC466-3C77-47B5-B953-BADC00C1FD5F.jpeg

C5A71578-473C-4D41-AE98-9BB26E8993B0.jpeg

I’m warming up to them, where now I’m just indifferent on them instead of negative. I always liked the English Nuggets 80s jerseys. Think they’re inspired by that even if the organization wouldn’t cop to it.

N the Lakers are cooked cuz they need somebody equal or close to Bron n AD to really compete given where those 2 are at with their play n availability now…They don’t have a way to get that kinda player even with those 2 future picks on the market, Westbrook was supposed to be that guy but that’s a total miss n they stuck in the mud

It is, the red tongue and yellow of the eye…. seems like they just came up with something to defend the design after they leaked a month ago and people first hated them.

Cause they’re supposed to be city-inspired and their explanation boils down to past jerseys period, by their rationale.

I don’t buy the contender bit.

say you can trade for myles and Hield with 1 first and 2 seconds. For Russ.

Then trade Beverly and Nunn (bc you’re not bringing either back anyways) for 1-2 solid role players on multi year deals.

Hield
Turner
Lebron
Ad
Reaves resigned
Christie
Player or two from Bev/nunn trade
MLE

That’s 8 nba players.

Good starting point.

I think a bigger issue is lebron and ADs health. Lebron is probably gonna have this groin issue all season. It will flare up and we will be **** no matter the trade we make.

Relying on year 20 lebron to be our top top player is foolish as hell

My guy...I know you are are good-spirited man but there is no resurrecting this roster with the current roster and pick asset situation. "Good" will have to be defined but I am half-tempted to put up to six figures worth of T$SLA stock up in a bet that the Lakers will not be "good" (perhaps in the Finals or Champs) this decade.

Roster is in shambles with not much room to get better. Lebby isn't getting any younger or more explosive. AD has not taken that STEP (not eem leap) that we have been looking for. Not sure what FA will join year 20+ Bron/ the corpse of Ad (if he's still living there). The allure of "The Lakers" might have run off by then, if it hasn't already.

WHO WANTS THESE SHARES!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom