The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Agreed. He's partly culpable though. How willing is he to get off the ball? Is he willing to move without it? Idk
Nah this is 100% a function of the roster.

You know Trae ain’t much of a 2 either :lol: Nate is not creative at all, DJ been able to be DJ & the hawks are still top 10 on that end.

Just very unfortunate that Dallas lost Brunson

Curious to see if they pull if off.... AGAIN

Imagine thinking that peacefully protesting at an Arena will force the front office to do something :lol: The only way to successfully protest a business is to hit them in their pockets but these are the Lakers so they will sell out and people will buy gear regardless. Kind of crazy to think they have only had like two seasons in the past (at least) 30 years without an all-time great (the two seasons after Kobe retired).

Luka + Brunson + Wood would’ve been fun.

Don’t see what moves they can make with the roster.

Josh Green has looked like a serviceable player this year, but having guys like Maxey and Bane go after him, and imagining what they’d look like on the team is rough.

are-you-serious-are-you-serious-my-brotha (1).gif

elpablo21 elpablo21 has no shame lol

I am sorry but lil' man's jumper and handles must be broke if his pops is allowing him idolizing Thybulle. Son got a better chance at UPenn than the Sixers. Props to his dad realizing his son's potential is going to be an offensively limited 3&D wing and training him accordingly. Fathering :smokin (I have no kids for the record so ima let the real fathers weigh in on this one :lol: )

At the NBA level it's not even about "smart enough". Most of your opponents are smart enough to draw them even when you don't want to foul. It was the right decision but that doesn't mean you're going to win. Maybe if he was so smart and wanted to stay in he shouldn't have gotten 4.

If Nas can drop bangers in 2022 then Year 20 Bron can certainly lead a 2-9 Lakers to the Finals
Difference is one is the GOAT and that has taken a toll on him.

The other one is just really good at rapping.

(1000% meant to rustle jimmies 🤣)

-foe

Nas saw Kanye wasn’t it and didn’t sign a 2 year extension.

What flavor of Nas it is (PAUSE, EJECT AND THROWAWAY VHS)? I am training for an alumni game next week and have been listening to oldies on some straight serial killer **** but could use something new. I'm bout to be that dude who listened to Brian McKnight then dropped 50 on you. That France Wine Washing :pimp:

What flavor of Nas it is (PAUSE, EJECT AND THROWAWAY VHS)? I am training for an alumni game next week and have been listening to oldies on some straight serial killer **** but could use something new. I'm bout to be that dude who listened to Brian McKnight then dropped 50 on you. That France Wine Washing :pimp:

Same vibe of his last 3 albums. Elite rapping over great production

Back
Top Bottom