The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fam really said "Tonight after the Lakers loss" which would not 18 hours to get his Anit`Lebby grind on in a political way :lol:

I mean. If you think the lakers are winning tonight, I got a bridge to sell you.

Sooo…silver and tsai said kyrie isn’t anti-semetic.

Sooo…can he have his money back since he was falsely suspended 5 games. I mean, they suspended him over a tweet that he now has been deemed to not believing.

Weird and slippery slope. Players need to be on alert
It's really not a slippery slope. Kyrie did something that offended people. He had a chance to take it back and apologize. He dug in. Things got worse. If he would have apologized from the jump and owned it, then all of this likely would not have happened.

Edwards was in hot water for an offensive comment this year. He apologized, got fined, and the world moved on. It's not the first or the last.

SmartSelect_20221111_101614_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20221111_101601_Chrome.jpg

huh-what.gif

Jordan couldn’t do it in his hey. It’s just impossible to win something real with 1 guy controlling every single thing.

Honestly both Chris wood & Brunson is pretty decent but just 1 is nowhere near enough :smh:

It's still unclear to me as to why Dallas is not a free-agent destination. They've always struck out on free agents, yet San Antonio and Houston do not.

It's really not a slippery slope. Kyrie did something that offended people. He had a chance to take it back and apologize. He dug in. Things got worse. If he would have apologized from the jump and owned it, then all of this likely would not have happened.

Edwards was in hot water for an offensive comment this year. He apologized, got fined, and the world moved on. It's not the first or the last.

I don't buy it. Anything that sniffs antisemitism has harsh repercussions, regardless of the apology.

Joe Tsai cracks me up.

It’s like he had a racist meter device during that dinner with Kyrie and his wife. ”Yep it all checks out, you’re not racist. We’re good to go here”
Yeah they see that there are still some black people that ain't with their *******.

Maybe you’re right, but at the same time, not being anti-Semitic or promoting anti-Semitic views doesn’t seem like it should be that difficult.

Honestly, it's harder than one might think. When criticizing Israel's human rights violations and criticizing Zionism can be seen as antisemitism, it's always a fine line.

With that said, what Kyrie did was beyond dumb and has nothing to do with my previous sentence.

When is the last time SA or Hou made a significant FA signing?

LMA may be the only one in SA history, and Dwight Howard a decade ago for Houston.

Those two stars more than Dallas. Don't forget James Harden too.

The thing is, unlike SA, Dallas has a history of aggressively pursuing free agents and failing miserably. Even with Dirk taking pay cuts, they couldn't land significant free agents.

Lakers all kinds of mess
Might miss the playoffs
Pick going to new orleans
Crypto arena in jeopardy
Brons groin not feeling good
Now fans want to protest :smh:

At least they got bron passing kareem

The thing is, unlike SA, Dallas has a history of aggressively pursuing free agents and failing miserably. Even with Dirk taking pay cuts, they couldn't land significant free agents.
Reminds me of the free agents for Philly. Every year they suppose to be the destination and it ends up never happening.

I guess I’m wrong. They resigned Tobias to the max

Jim was a trade

Back
Top Bottom