The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This guy Poku on OKC gotta be the weirdest player ever. Super inconsistent, but somehow averages 1.6 bpg and then randomly stuffs a stat sheet. Then goes back to being trash.

1668284877495.png

Under no circumstances can he absorb the non Jokic minutes in the playoffs. Dwight had to dust off his passport & DJ has been significantly worse than him for several years. I can’t believe he’s still actually getting real minutes.

Nuggets are going to consistently lose those 8-10 minutes in the playoffs by 10-15 points. They can have Jamal Murray completely back in rhythm and still lose in the 1st round off that.

They need to cut him RIGHT NOW and give themselves enough time to work through plans B to Z well before the playoffs start.

Jokic playing all 48 every single night in the playoffs would be a better option than playing DJ at all

:lol:

Lauri Markkanen is gonna make the AST. Easily the shock of the season
The cavs are responsible for him finally reaching his full potential. They played him a lot at small forward and that's where he found his groove. I'm glad he's putting it all together. He always showed flashes in the chi but could never quite do it consistently.

Not a shock to us who watched the Eurobasket over the summer where he averaged 28 & 8, shooting 60/40/90

FIBA isnt the league though. They are very different and I don’t consider them equal either.

IDK what it is, but I watch FIBA and just always think that “This wouldn’t be happening in the NBA and then I associated it with the talent discrepancy and I just don’t fully trust it

Deandre Jordan is an example of the power of superstar friends and being a good guy in general. He was done five years ago and is somehow still cashing checks.
Shout out to Glenn Rivers for helping sell the myth that DJ was an all-star/DPOY level player.

All for deandre collecting checks, but he should not be playing meaningful minutes. Give him the udonis role

Did not realize he was only 34

All The Smoke is steady putting out content. What’s the deal with The Knuckleheads podcast? Nothing from them in a while.

Back
Top Bottom