The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

All for deandre collecting checks, but he should not be playing meaningful minutes. Give him the udonis role

Did not realize he was only 34
It's so weird.... It's like the moment dude hit 29/30 his athleticism just vanished. His fall off wasnt gradual, it was instantaneous.

Nah that’s gotta be high school bball. I love it but I’ll admit 99.9% of it is tough to watch.

I’m not going to count that because they’re under 18 - they’re not making the decisions.

But yes. Of course.

Reactions: HIM

Whenenver you can trade your team‘s leader for a guy who had already ruined a lockerroom in Utah, you gotta do it.

Culture. #itmatters

Whenenver you can trade your team‘s leader for a guy who had already ruined a lockerroom in Utah, you gotta do it.

Culture. #itmatters

The wolves took a play from the Pelinka school of thought: make moves in a vacuum and ignore team chemistry.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
How does MINN even recover from that move? You can't just send one to the bench like Rustle. And you're not getting that haul back if you move Gogurt. I don't see what they can do in the short term.

I know they're probably going to end up moving DLo, but that doesn't solve the glaring 7 footer problem they got.

Serious question: assuming you believe the wolves are we think they are, who is in a worst position long term?

Wolves or lakers?

Wolves went from having a future superstar. Happy to be there and fitting the mold of a wing with shot creation to now having him absolutely disgruntled. Can’t trade Gobert so now have to trade towns or edwards - again assuming they play out the season, fire coach etc etc. no picks to trade. Losing a star in KAT or Edwards when you had the world ahead of you.

Lakers: I’m super super down on them. Can’t stand their management but at least they have cap space this summer and can trade ad and bron for picks (I know Minny can do this too but lakers won a title with this group so doesn’t hurt as much)

I vote Minny

How does MINN even recover from that move? You can't just send one to the bench like Rustle. And you're not getting that haul back if you move Gogurt. I don't see what they can do in the short term.

I know they're probably going to end up moving DLo, but that doesn't solve the glaring 7 footer problem they got.
Probably let Slo-mo run more playmaking, give Jaden Mcdaniels more run (defense, rebounding), get a budget floor general who can run a basic offense (Monte Morris, reunite pat bev? :lol:)

Serious question: assuming you believe the wolves are we think they are, who is in a worst position long term?

Wolves or lakers?

Wolves went from having a future superstar. Happy to be there and fitting the mold of a wing with shot creation to now having him absolutely disgruntled. Can’t trade Gobert so now have to trade towns or edwards - again assuming they play out the season, fire coach etc etc. no picks to trade. Losing a star in KAT or Edwards when you had the world ahead of you.

Lakers: I’m super super down on them. Can’t stand their management but at least they have cap space this summer and can trade ad and bron for picks (I know Minny can do this too but lakers won a title with this group so doesn’t hurt as much)

I vote Minny
Wolves at least have draft picks and young talent (Ant 21 y/o, Mcdaniels 22 y/o), Pelicans got rights to Lakers draft picks until 2026

Wolves at least have draft picks and young talent (Ant 21 y/o, Mcdaniels 22 y/o), Pelicans got rights to Lakers draft picks until 2026
Pelicans "only" have swap rights next year and one of 2024 or 2025. Grim outlook, but not as bad as the 2013-2017 Nets or the current T'Wolves.

Only way Wolves can selvedge this is to move on from KAT. Don’t think that situation worked too much either.

Get a load of picks back, maybe another starter or two. See if you can ship DLo to another team too.

Whatever they got going on now will just keep getting worse.

Let us hope Ant’s growth has not been stunted by what’s gone on with the Wolves this season so far :frown:

fpds627tukz91.png

Back
Top Bottom