The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Mike should've took those 10s off. He was running flat as hell. I had to check the caption for the year since this looked like 01 Mike.

This was awesome though. Never saw it. During his retirement year too. All those people got to see MJ up close with no thought he'd be back one day. Major.

Mike should've took those 10s off. He was running flat as hell. I had to check the caption for the year since this looked like 01 Mike.

This was awesome though. Never saw it. During his retirement year too. All those people got to see MJ up close with no thought he'd be back one day. Major.
I was thinking the same thing, but felt as though it was because he was playing baseball for almost a year at this point and wasn’t in a basketball shape/rhythm.

Speaking of Rashad Lewis...very interesting time at the Swoosh

Great commercial, but hated the Hyper Era because all the shoes had the same looking upper with different tooling. So lazy and it bled into today's Nike basketball line.

Back
Top Bottom