The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Mike should've took those 10s off. He was running flat as hell. I had to check the caption for the year since this looked like 01 Mike.

This was awesome though. Never saw it. During his retirement year too. All those people got to see MJ up close with no thought he'd be back one day. Major.

Shorts and movement def looked like 01 Mike. Never seen this before. Cool to see for sure :pimp:

Agree with the 10s. I think it’s the color set up. Mike with black socks and white shoes is nasty though :smh:

Funny was actually just thinking about Rust/Dame the other day.

Rust has him beat on accolades, but I don’t really know anyone other than MVP MVP that would pick him over Dame if you were building a team.

Dame absolutely abused him in that playoff series too. Rust shot a solid 36% from the field :lol:

Nah Breh cock Asian Kai is crazy
Nah homie, at worst they’re usually considered by level headed people relatively equal. And that’s the worst case scenario, nobody had one definitively over the other, they were rivals.

Larry Bird worked with less talent. And was a better basketball player when healthy and not suffering a debilitating back issue.

Better shooter, better scorer in general, way better defender, and I’d say roughly equal levels of passing skill. Magic got to showcase it more as he did it as point guard with the ball in hand more, Larry could rack up assists, and crazy passes out of the triple threat or in the post.

Magic Johnson couldn’t guard a traffic cone. That’s why a guy like Sleepy Floyd dropped 51 on him in a playoff game. 🤣

Nahmean? Only one type of person consistently under values or underrated LB.

Strong username to post correlation
Congrats on recognizing the obvious.

Someone has to stand up for the basketball social injustice 🤷‍♂️ White Players Matter 😝

Guys to this day like Jokic, Luka, or in the past such as Dirk, Nash, Price, or even ones like J-West who were the recipients of obvious and overt bball racism.

Shout out to bumpkin moron Kendrick Perkins.

Nah homie, at worst they’re usually considered by level headed people relatively equal. And that’s the worst case scenario, nobody had one definitively over the other, they were rivals.

Larry Bird worked with less talent. And was a better basketball player when healthy and not suffering a debilitating back issue.

Better shooter, better scorer in general, way better defender, and I’d say roughly equal levels of passing skill. Magic got to showcase it more as he did it as point guard with the ball in hand more, Larry could rack up assists, and crazy passes out of the triple threat or in the post.

Magic Johnson couldn’t guard a traffic cone. That’s why a guy like Sleepy Floyd dropped 51 on him in a playoff game. 🤣

Nahmean? Only one type of person consistently under values or underrated LB.
What was your previous SN on NT?

russ got any record release parties on his resume? 🏋️

Screenshot_20230809_094630_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom