The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1691861059248.jpeg

I’ve always appreciated iggy >D

Mans are reaching with this...

Jim won MVP and finished 2nd twice during his peak scoring years.

Being a high usage scorer got nothing to do with the hate he gets.

If Luka gets to year 7 without having made a Finals appearance, he will start getting major heat from media and fans alike.

If Luka gets to year 7 without having made a Finals appearance, he will start getting major heat from media and fans alike.
if youre a top 10 player in the league you deserve to get slandered if you miss the playoffs.

i like Luka heck i hoop in Lukas but missing the playoffs is flagrant.

He missed the play-in.

30 Teams
16 make the playoffs and another 4 more make the play-in. You cant be a bottom 10 team in the league

I really think Giannis is gonna come out looking even better .

Hes the type of guy who listens to the noise and uses it as motivation. His supporting cast on the other hand is washed

if youre a top 10 player in the league you deserve to get slandered if you miss the playoffs.

i like Luka heck i hoop in Lukas but missing the playoffs is flagrant.

He missed the play-in.

30 Teams
16 make the playoffs and another 4 more make the play-in. You cant be a bottom 10 team in the league
Still not actually the point.

The Jim and Luka slander comparisons are apples-to-oranges until Luka gets a few more years in.

Definitely fine with giving Luka some slander for the team’s performance last year.

However he is clearly a far superior playoff performer than Harden. Not even debatable.

Yeah more so this is the bigger picture. Jim dont care about winning man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom