The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Mitch Richmond is not the worst name in the basketball HOF. I don't know why everyone focuses on him.
Because he’s one of the closer cases in the modern era.

Most of the people who talk about HOF credentials today don’t really care about people in the HOF who played anytime before 1975-ish.

After Montgomery, white folk needed this.

aepps20 aepps20 right now...

7vhhgm.jpg
WE ARE BACK UP because we neva left B. Montgomery was a momentary set back but we ByKe in WHITE LFG

Always funny when players say this deep into their career…Like you saying you been that lazy you couldn’t be in prime shape at 23 when it was much easier? :lol: :smh:

I actually get where Embiid is coming from. He’s about to be 30 in a couple months, just got married, I think he’s a father too. He’s a family man now so he’s finding reasons to get out the house. For non-professional athletes it’s walking the dog, going to Target, etc. but for him it’s the gym. He’s essentially just staying at work longer.

EYE believe him. In-Shape Embiid 2023-2024 :smokin

Coaches and players encourage ducking smoke nowadays so these matchups won’t be anything as anticipated. Don’t get your hopes up for Christmas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom