The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I feel like Harden picked the wrong one to run this strat on.
Morey seems more than willing to uh "get uncomfortable"

and if there's any truth to that CBA clause. Morey has some serious leverage.

Yea but it's more about ownership than anything Morey wants. I don't know if Rubin is gonna be able to act sus at white parties if he lets Morey turn his team into a flaming pile of ****

Leverage works great til James puts the fat suit on and breaks and see saw.

Can’t Jim just show up and half *** it like he did in Houston?

yah but making this declaration publicly, if he comes in and dogs it,
I think Morey will say he's withholding services like he did with Ben Simmons.

im sure Harden would dispute this, and they'd have to go to arbitration. but that could drag on, and Harden is no closer to getting out .

Good thing is philly thriving in sports outside of the Sixers

Many of us philly guys still got Phillies/Harper Eagles/Hurts to cheer for if this sixers season is a dud

most team fan bases only got 1 decent team in the city sometimes none

Well be fine in philly

James knew what he was doing in China. He got the support of billions ready to go at Morey and the nba if he doesn't get moved. Chess in 4d

If you’re Philly you don’t have time to be playing leverage games with James Harden.

You already put that man through hell like this one time with Ben and had him out there every day answering questions about it and it clearly annoyed him.

You gonna play that game again? He gone bounce.

Yea but it's more about ownership than anything Morey wants. I don't know if Rubin is gonna be able to act sus at white parties if he lets Morey turn his team into a flaming pile of ****

I dunno seems to me, the Sixers are in a burn the boats situation.
There is no going back, they can't get nothing for Harden, if they do, might as well ship Embiid out also.

yah but making this declaration publicly, if he comes in and dogs it,
I think Morey will say he's withholding services like he did with Ben Simmons.

im sure Harden would dispute this, and they'd have to go to arbitration. but that could drag on, and Harden is no closer to getting out .
Feel like as long as he’s “available to play”, it would be difficult to withhold anything from him.

Can’t Jim just show up and half *** it like he did in Houston?
His takeaway from that first campaign in Brooklyn should’ve been that he’s risking injury coming into the season way out of shape like that at his age.

If he performs poorly in the playoffs with the Clippers, his free agent market is going to be dry.

If you’re Philly you don’t have time to be playing leverage games with James Harden.

You already put that man through hell like this one time with Ben and had him out there every day answering questions about it and it clearly annoyed him.

You gonna play that game again?

I feel the same way I felt about the Ben Simmons,
If you take the Poo Poo Platter from the Clippers, it's over, the Embiid era is done.

so imo you have two options

option 1: You're ******
option 2: it will be really messy and dramatic but there's a small chance you might not be ******,

I'm going option 2 every time.

so imo you have nothing to lose by going scorched earth with Harden.
maybe it doesn't work out. but you're pretty screwed anyways.

I feel the same way I felt about the Ben Simmons,
If you take the Poo Poo Platter from the Clippers, it's over, the Embiid era is done.

so imo you have two options

option 1: You're ****ed
option 2: it will be really messy and dramatic but there's a small chance you might not be ****ed,

I'm going option 2 every time.

so imo you have nothing to lose by going scorched earth with Harden.
maybe it doesn't work out. but you're pretty screwed anyways.
They're chalked regardless, I think.

Whole roster situation looking forward is a mess.

Clippers gotta give up Mann if they feel Harden improves their chances to win the grand prize. Same with Miami and Jovic. The only way to build for today and tomorrow is the draft and free agency. If you're tryna win via trade you gotta sacrifice something

Back
Top Bottom